Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ATTENDING DEPAUL STUDENTS  (Read 4549 times)

Kurosaki Ichigo

• View Profile
Re: ATTENDING DEPAUL STUDENTS
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2005, 05:52:28 AM »
I might attend (with $$$ too!) but am on a waitlist at Syracuse, and I can't pass up the chance to go to a Tier 2, especially since my intention is to transfer next year, and a Tier 2 opens more doors than a Tier 3 for transferring.

brewha

• Sr. Citizen
  • I drank much of this after the Bar Exam....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2005, 12:56:09 PM »
Whoa! My post has risen from the dead!! What a happy day!

Just sent my second deposit in to DePaul and my shirt has 4 holes in it already. 
pudding is delightful

carpenoctem

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2005, 09:55:11 PM »
I go to Kent, have you seen me aroun'? ;)
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.

thesieve

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2005, 12:57:55 PM »
Sorry guys, I got off the WL at Temple two weeks ago. So I will not be heading to the Windy City.
ATTENDING: TEMPLE
In: DePaul ($), Hofstra ($$), Temple
Dinged: Fla, GMU, W&L, Ole Miss, TN, UGa, G'Town, So.Car., Miami
Waiting: W&M, Tulane, NEastern, American
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=thesieve

cam108

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2005, 07:50:01 PM »
does anyone know if Depaul Admissions office has an email address? I currently waitlisted and havent heard anything. I checked their website but couldn't find an admissions email address. thanks :D
HUSL 1L

one bad puppy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2005, 06:28:17 AM »
Eh, I've nothing to say except that DePaul is a third tier toilet with a remarkably good reputation. It must be because intellectually mediocre, but powerful, people went to DePaul and have created a network of alumnis, case in point, Richard M. Daley, the current mayor of Chicago working next door to DePaul, not to mention his daddy, of course, Richard J. Daley!

This is true ... current mayor passed the IL bar exam only the third time aroun' -- but after all, did not his daddy finish the law school only after eight years?

This does not necessarily mean, thou, that DePaul sucks just like some of its graduates do.

Chitown

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2005, 06:46:39 PM »
Eh, I've nothing to say except that DePaul is a third tier toilet with a remarkably good reputation. It must be because intellectually mediocre, but powerful, people went to DePaul and have created a network of alumnis, case in point, Richard M. Daley, the current mayor of Chicago working next door to DePaul, not to mention his daddy, of course, Richard J. Daley!

This is true ... current mayor passed the IL bar exam only the third time aroun' -- but after all, did not his daddy finish the law school only after eight years?

This does not necessarily mean, thou, that DePaul sucks just like some of its graduates do.

DePaul not only "not necessarily" sucks...it far from sucks.  I still haven't figured out why it's considered T3 by USNWR.
Definitely In: Chicago-Kent, Loyola, Indiana (Bloomington), DePaul, George Mason
Definitely Out:
Scott McClellan: Illinois