Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Let's put our pics up  (Read 11839 times)

tahoetahoe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Let's put our pics up
« Reply #170 on: May 27, 2004, 09:48:38 PM »
So I just caught up w/ the threads....I want to get back to a previous topic a bit....why most girls suck.  Yes, coming from me.

I am actually relieved to find that some of you other ladies have had troubles w/ other women.  Seriously, guys, I feel for you.  A lot of us SUCK!!!  Some are really great, but a lot do suck! 

I am starting to wonder if law school is full of independently-minded women who have better things to talk about then diamonds and weddings!  Ick!
W Bush: I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to
answer questions. I can't answer your question."
In response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the 
first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

Kerry 2004!!!!!!!!!

thechoson

« Reply #171 on: May 27, 2004, 09:50:09 PM »
So I just caught up w/ the threads....I want to get back to a previous topic a bit....why most girls suck.  Yes, coming from me.

I am actually relieved to find that some of you other ladies have had troubles w/ other women.  Seriously, guys, I feel for you.  A lot of us SUCK!!!  Some are really great, but a lot do suck! 

I am starting to wonder if law school is full of independently-minded women who have better things to talk about then diamonds and weddings!  Ick!

I don't mind shallow girls. I can put a sock in their mouths. I don't mind ugly girls. I can put a bag over their heads.  I don't mind fat girls, I can be on top. I don't mind pretty girls, for obviousl reasons.

And I sure as hell don't mind girls like shermy, munkey, jew-lo.. whew...

tahoetahoe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2004, 09:52:26 PM »
Chosen...yikes, quit cummin on line...at least turn your computer off for that *&^%!!!!

::)
In response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the 

Kerry 2004!!!!!!!!!

Munkeysgrrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 27, 2004, 09:53:12 PM »

Let's hope so, Tahoe.  I am hopeful to meet some women like that so I can finally have a female to relate to!
Loyola LA Here I Come!!

HpnotiQ

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: May 27, 2004, 09:53:50 PM »

SUCK?  Which definition of that word would it be? {ok ok my apologies...gotta get my mind outta the gutter.}....but u have to admit...u set yourself up for that...=P
Can you handle a double shot Incredible Hulk?

IrishGeisha

• Sr. Citizen
  • BA Cornell, MA Sacred Heart, Pepperdine Law in Aug
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AdoptAPitbull
    • View Profile
    • Irish Geisha's Blog
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2004, 09:54:21 PM »
Tahoe -- I think most girls in undergrad are still there to get there MRS. ... and the one's who aren't are bitter about the ones who are.  It's so sad. 

Not to get to political or philisophical, but I think a lot of it goes back to sports.  Boys are encouraged to play sports, to work in teams and to be competitive.  We are animals, and by nature, competitive (survival of the fittest, the last size 6 Enzos at TJ Maxx ... you know what I mean...).  Boys play this out in the field.  And while some take it off the field, I think in general, we -- as a society -- teach our boys to become men who work well in groups and are honest (not that everyone learns the lesson ... but you know what I mean).

Meanwhile -- girls, until recently, were not encouraged to do so.  So our competitiveness comes out in everything else we do. Unfortunately, we are also taught that it's not lady like or proper to be so competitive so we supress it and become manipulative, needy and catty.  Again, not every girl, but there is a natural tendency toward this behavior.

Anyway, I'm making sweeping generalizations, I realize ... but it's just a thought.

I'm independent.  But someday I want a pretty diamond.  Is that so wrong?  ??? 

Boys -- you couldn't hang being a woman.  Not for one day.
"I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself." - Michel Eyquem

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2004, 09:54:45 PM »

Let's hope so, Tahoe.  I am hopeful to meet some women like that so I can finally have a female to relate to!

Seriously. It's so hard to meet cool chicks. All my friends are dudes and my closest girlfriends are my DAWGS from like, high school. I've had some other girl friends but then they decide to hate me cuz i've got unmentionables.
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

tahoetahoe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2004, 09:55:23 PM »
Just glad to hear/read  :-X that other fellow students have had the same woes w/ other female friends.  Fortunately, I have a very trusting b/f because guy friends are an essential.  They probably all think I want to sleep w/ them or something, but seriously guys, sometimes it is nice to chat w/ someone that has logic!!!!!

Kerry 2004!!!!!!!!!

schoomp

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - schoomp
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #178 on: May 27, 2004, 09:56:24 PM »

I've found the best way to meet girls to be friends with (if you are female atleast) is to start hanging out with your male friends girlfriends.  Most of my female friends started off as girls I hung out with because I was hanging out with their boyfriends.  It makes it so you have something in common and (most-likely if the two date a while) are more into the same things you are (since you are friends and they are the girlfriend of your friend)...

HpnotiQ

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2004, 09:56:51 PM »

Seriously. It's so hard to meet cool chicks. All my friends are dudes and my closest girlfriends are my DAWGS from like, high school. I've had some other girl friends but then they decide to hate me cuz i've got unmentionables.

See that is just wrong!  The whole point of having female friends (IMHO) is so that she can introduce me to HER hot female friends...its like you bring your crew and I'll bring mine...
Can you handle a double shot Incredible Hulk?