Let's put our pics up

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Let's put our pics up
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2004, 05:39:39 PM »
we finally get to meet that man behind the name. the illustrious choson! why not put a pic of you with your gf?

OK ttiwed, you have inspired me.  Here is the man behind the curtain!

what happened to the top of your head? 

HEY! lay off my boy, dude

i think jeffjoe was referring to burning sands sweetie  ;) :-*.

or is burning sands your boy now?  ??? :-[

No no love, sands is my boy as in he's my DAWG. You're my MAN, my one and only. Noone can take your place.  :-* :-* :-*

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2004, 05:47:36 PM »

Yup...I have to agree with the E46...I gotta add that to my collection, unfortunately I am stuck with a J30A for now...until after law school..

300M for reals I thought it was copying the bentley look but with a freaking good price for it...Chrysler is using their Mercedes merger to its fullest wih great designs and ideas.

HpnotiQ - its only a matter of time before you're balling out of control my good friend.  I have a 2000 e46 now, but what I REALLY want is the M3.  But I knew if I bought that one I would not be attending law school anytime soon because I would be paying that joker off for the next 10 years.  At the very least I would not be attending law school with a car b/c I would have had to sell it.  Unfortunately there's no loan deferment for car notes, only for student loans. Somebody on this board needs to graduate and change that law. :P

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2004, 05:51:54 PM »

No no love, sands is my boy as in he's my DAWG. You're my MAN, my one and only. Noone can take your place.  :-* :-* :-*

But Jew-Lo....what about the other night?  Didn't that mean anything to you? :'(

ttiwed

« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2004, 06:02:35 PM »
jew-lo,
you HUSSY!!  :D

chooster99

• 3.53 GPA UC Irvine/161 LSAT...headed for Loyola
    • AOL Instant Messenger - chooster99
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2004, 06:05:41 PM »
Im disappointed...I thought law students were supposed to be ugly.  >:(

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2004, 06:58:12 PM »

But Jew-Lo....what about the other night?  Didn't that mean anything to you? :'(

jew-lo,

Boys! Boys! C'mon! Sands, i thought we weren't gonna let our feelings get in the way. And ttiwed? You are in Trouble with a capital T!!  Hussy? You take that back right now- or you will have lost our first official fight-and trust me, i will SPANK you

« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2004, 07:07:20 PM »

jew-lo,

Boys! Boys! C'mon! Sands, i thought we weren't gonna let our feelings get in the way. And ttiwed? You are in Trouble with a capital T!!  Hussy? You take that back right now- or you will have lost our first official fight-and trust me, i will SPANK you

Wow did she say spank?  Did you know that I have been a bad boy lately as well? =P

« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2004, 07:08:36 PM »

Yup...I have to agree with the E46...I gotta add that to my collection, unfortunately I am stuck with a J30A for now...until after law school..

300M for reals I thought it was copying the bentley look but with a freaking good price for it...Chrysler is using their Mercedes merger to its fullest wih great designs and ideas.

HpnotiQ - its only a matter of time before you're balling out of control my good friend.  I have a 2000 e46 now, but what I REALLY want is the M3.  But I knew if I bought that one I would not be attending law school anytime soon because I would be paying that joker off for the next 10 years.  At the very least I would not be attending law school with a car b/c I would have had to sell it.  Unfortunately there's no loan deferment for car notes, only for student loans. Somebody on this board needs to graduate and change that law. :P

I agree Sands...i agree...hey but dream higher, forget the M3...y not M5? hehehe (of course see our gas mileage drop due to having a heavy foot in a car like that..)

ttiwed

« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2004, 07:36:35 PM »

yes ma'am.  :-X sorry ma'am.  :-[ :o ;D

Lavia

« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2004, 07:49:23 PM »
Nope...can't do it. I've said way too much on this site, and then someone sees me at school and says, "So, YOU'RE Lavia!!" and then they say, "On LSD, you said this and this and this and didn't you say this??" And then I have a reputation before I even get to school!!

Nope...BUT, if you aren't going to where ever I go, and you REALLY want to see my pic, then I'll show it to you personally, as long as you sign a contract saying you won't show it to the group, and I'll sue you for...breach of contract!...if you do...   ;D

Plus, I'm horrible looking...right Sands? He stopped flirting with me as soon as he saw my pic   :'(

Lavia