Law School Discussion

HLS April Admit Weekend

HLS April Admit Weekend
« on: April 06, 2005, 05:22:28 PM »
Who's going to be there?  Two Cornellians are driving up on Saturday, and I'm up for meeting anyone that night.

Re: HLS April Admit Weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 05:28:23 AM »
I'll be there. The student I'm staying overnight with hasn't contacted me yet, but other than that I'm looking forward to the weekend.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 05:32:29 AM »
I'm going! But I'm not getting in until Sunday morning.

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 06:28:15 AM »
I'll be there and am getting in friday night

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 11:54:36 AM »
i'll be coming in at 12:07 AM on saturday

just fyi for people wanting to meet up, there's a thread about this on the HLS msg board

The Truth

• Running the Race Figuratively (MS pic sample)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 08:34:18 PM »
If they let me in over the weekend and stop hugging me (on hold) then I can play sick at work on Monday and make the trip...

1 in a million LOL

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 08:51:33 PM »
Squaremeal, you know you want to come to Stanford.  :)

But as long as we're going to be in Boston on Friday, maybe we can find a bar/club to hit up?

maximumtennis82

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 09:19:45 PM »
Squaremeal, you know you want to come to Stanford.  :)

But as long as we're going to be in Boston on Friday, maybe we can find a bar/club to hit up?

Woot woot.  I think I know who this is. ;)

And I'll be in boston too tomorrow night...crashing with a gay guy friend of a friend...perhaps we can all meet up for a clubbing?  Square, you have my # from that PM I sent you, give me a ring tomorrow.

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »
Hi Max :)

I think I have your # too.  When are you getting in?  Square's not till 9:30 PM, but I'm showing up around 4ish.  Maybe your friend can suggest a club, since he's from the area?

BTW, I'm soooo sorry you guys clued me in to the existence of this board - I'm never going to finish my thesis at this rate . . .

maximumtennis82

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 10:13:31 PM »
Dodge-

I'm not getting in until 9:30pm on a bus from NYC.  But, yeah, I think the guy I'm staying with may very well be up for a night on the town (I hope so at least!).  Perhaps we can take you to your first gay bar, girlie  :-*