Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Celebrities you've met  (Read 580 times)

DreaNM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Celebrities you've met
« on: April 06, 2005, 04:27:44 PM »
and whether or not they were total jackoffs.

I've met:
Harry Connick Jr. - nicest guy in the universe- I asked him if to marry me (even though I am married) and he said yes, in another life we could - so we are engaged! LOL.

Jamey Wright - baseball player from Colorado Rockies - also such a neat guy.

Pat Sajak and Vanna White - I was on WOF last year. Pat - an ass. Vanna - super sweet.

DreaNM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Celebrities you've met
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 04:29:47 PM »
Let me know - my bad. I can't keep up

Xony

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 05:16:41 PM »
I've met Jessica Simpson.  We went to high school together.  Yes, she was just as cute and just as dumb back then too.

ellie

• Sr. Citizen
  • The ever judicious Judge Baylor
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ellie3113
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 05:19:06 PM »
You went to Pearce?  I know a million people that went there.  That's totally irrelevant but I thought I'd share.
Oh, sweetheart, you don't need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things.

Baylor Bound, Fall '05

DreaNM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 05:19:38 PM »
Hey Xony we are doing these on Very minor celebrity....thread

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 05:21:13 PM »
For anyone who was into Riverdance and all that, I met Colin Dunne (Michael Flatley's replacement) and Jean Butler at the World Championships in Ireland in 1999.

On a more interesting note, I met Nathan Lane after the Opening Night of a play he did in Boston last year.  My friend works for the theater, and could bring a guest to the show and the after show reception.  Nathan Lane is very short.  Saying he's 5'5 would be pushing it.

Xony

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2005, 05:28:50 PM »
You went to Pearce?  I know a million people that went there.  That's totally irrelevant but I thought I'd share.

:) Yes!  who do you know?  watch it be me..

kccole

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2005, 06:09:39 PM »
Kelly Clarkson - very sweet! But her friends were even sweeter  ;D Ms Clarkson can definitely fill out her jeans!!  :D
Get Right, or get Left!!!!

Abevigoda

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've been Kittled!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2005, 06:21:24 PM »
I know one of the two kids John Cusack discovers in the movie High Fidelity (the tall one who gets drunk at the record release party at the end).  He went to high school with a friend of mine here in the city.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=abevigoda

Catholic University of America
Columbus School of Law

kg201

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2005, 06:47:06 PM »
Jessica Alba - She's even more attractive in person.

Drew Barrymore - She's very sweet and bubbly. 

John Lithgow - He would read his scripts while walking his dog on the UCLA campus.  His wife is a professor there.  We ran into him one day, and was pretty friendly.  Just talked about the USC/UCLA game.  I guess he expects to run into people if he walks around campus.

Luke Wilson - I'm not a big fan.  But, that's because he dated my ex-girlfriend before we went out.  Oh yeah...and she was a Freshman in college!!  But, supposedly he rubs his chin a lot, just like he does in all his movies and drives a black porsche.  Man, I hate that Luke Wilson.

Danny DeVito - Ran into him at an icecream shop.  He is so tiny!  He literally came up to my waistline.  He was with his wife, Rea Pearlman who towered over him.  And she's no more than 5 feet tall!

John Kerry - Got to meet him when he flew into LA last year.  Worked on his staff and met him at a private gate at LAX.  I felt so cool hanging out with the Secret Service all day.  All I needed was some sweet shades and an earpiece. 8)