Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Deferred at Kent  (Read 1182 times)

linquest

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Deferred at Kent
« on: April 06, 2005, 01:44:49 AM »
Count me as one more deferral at Kent.  When are they going to figure out how many real seats they have, considering all the deferral/delayed acceptances from last year?
Fed gov't atty

happycat

Re: Deferred at Kent
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 03:08:19 PM »
Have you tried to access the "Entering Class" part of Chicago - Kent's web site?  I have been deferred, but I was able to get into that part.  What does that mean?  Probably nothing, but can't help but wonder . . . any input?

Harust

• AOL Instant Messenger - Heff113
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 03:34:51 PM »
As far as I know, anyone can access the entering class website on Kent's webpage.  There isn't a login and password or anything that I can remember. 

linquest

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 03:45:59 PM »
I spoke to someone in the Admissions Office.  She said simply that they "will have a better picture after the first deposit on April 15th."  She wouldn't give me any more info than that.  Maybe I should have asked how long it will take them to process who put in a deposit....  ::)
Fed gov't atty

happycat

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 06:44:45 PM »
As far as I know, anyone can access the entering class website on Kent's webpage. There isn't a login and password or anything that I can remember.

That's what I thought. 

:P

I spoke to someone in the Admissions Office.  She said simply that they "will have a better picture after the first deposit on April 15th."  She wouldn't give me any more info than that.  Maybe I should have asked how long it will take them to process who put in a deposit.... ::)

Really!  Kent has been very slow.  I think it is hurting them.  The longer I wait the better I feel about my very likely matriculation at DePaul.

BB137

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 03:05:45 PM »
Does anyone have an update on what is going on with the PT program. I have heard the FT program is technically full for 2005, but what about PT? Thanks for the info.

linquest

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 03:21:07 PM »
As of Tuesday, they still have p/t seats open.
Fed gov't atty

cam108

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 08:02:56 PM »
has anyone heard anything recently?  I havent heard anything since i was deferred quite awhile back.
HUSL 1L

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 11:15:33 PM »
the second deposit is due June 15. . . soon after that I would expect some action.  hang in there!

whostheguy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Staring contest, you and me..now
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 03:47:51 PM »
As of right now, I'm going to send my deposit to Kent. However, if I get of the waitlist at BC, W&L, or Iowa, I'll be withdrawing. Therefore, praying for me is praying for you. Best of luck.
LSAT 159 GPA: 3.825