Law School Discussion

Depaul - Any thoughts??

lex19

Depaul - Any thoughts??
« on: April 05, 2005, 04:24:13 PM »
So Depaul in chicago is where I'll most likely be come August and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about it outside of their IP program....especially from the "i'm a black female" standpoint...

thanks everyone!

Re: Depaul - Any thoughts??
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 10:44:52 PM »
I am not a student at DPU but have family, etc that work there and I live right of the Lincoln Park campus. If you need any questions answered please feel free to contact me, esp about the AA situtation here.

So Depaul in chicago is where I'll most likely be come August and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about it outside of their IP program....especially from the "i'm a black female" standpoint...

thanks everyone!

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 12:22:41 AM »
I don't know much about the law school but I have some friends that went there for undergrad  and grad school that didn't have any problems.. if you have any questions regarding places to live or things of that nature be sure to PM me..

Bluenine

• Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 08:09:21 AM »
Also, the Dean of Multicultural Affairs for the law school is a black woman.  I forget her name, but she was very helpful.  Last year, when I met some of the BLSA members and black professors, they were really nice and helpful. 

I went to DePaul for two quarters in undergrad, and I loved it.  I think you will like it there.

lex19

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 08:32:21 AM »
Also, the Dean of Multicultural Affairs for the law school is a black woman. I forget her name, but she was very helpful. Last year, when I met some of the BLSA members and black professors, they were really nice and helpful.

I went to DePaul for two quarters in undergrad, and I loved it. I think you will like it there.

That's Dean Taylor, I met her when I visited, and she's been very helpful, hey blueline are you pursuing your Wisconsin Hold?? just wondering b/c I'm on Hold too.

thanks everyone!

Bluenine

• Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 10:02:16 AM »
Also, the Dean of Multicultural Affairs for the law school is a black woman. I forget her name, but she was very helpful. Last year, when I met some of the BLSA members and black professors, they were really nice and helpful.

I went to DePaul for two quarters in undergrad, and I loved it. I think you will like it there.

That's Dean Taylor, I met her when I visited, and she's been very helpful, hey blueline are you pursuing your Wisconsin Hold?? just wondering b/c I'm on Hold too.

thanks everyone!

At this point, I've gotten into better schools so I'm not going to pursue it.  I'm withdrawing a majority of my applications on friday. 

lex19

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2005, 10:05:46 AM »
cool