Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Depaul - Any thoughts??  (Read 1237 times)

lex19

Depaul - Any thoughts??
« on: April 05, 2005, 06:24:13 PM »
So Depaul in chicago is where I'll most likely be come August and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about it outside of their IP program....especially from the "i'm a black female" standpoint...

thanks everyone!

stonewall68

• AOL Instant Messenger - kd100
    • View Profile
Re: Depaul - Any thoughts??
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 12:44:52 AM »
I am not a student at DPU but have family, etc that work there and I live right of the Lincoln Park campus. If you need any questions answered please feel free to contact me, esp about the AA situtation here.

So Depaul in chicago is where I'll most likely be come August and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about it outside of their IP program....especially from the "i'm a black female" standpoint...

thanks everyone!
I am not here to make YOU happy!!!!!

I have sat in the Chair of Wisdom and Knowledge.

Friendship is essential to the Soul!!!

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 02:22:41 AM »
I don't know much about the law school but I have some friends that went there for undergrad  and grad school that didn't have any problems.. if you have any questions regarding places to live or things of that nature be sure to PM me..
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 10:09:21 AM »
Also, the Dean of Multicultural Affairs for the law school is a black woman.  I forget her name, but she was very helpful.  Last year, when I met some of the BLSA members and black professors, they were really nice and helpful. 

I went to DePaul for two quarters in undergrad, and I loved it.  I think you will like it there.
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

lex19

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 10:32:21 AM »
Also, the Dean of Multicultural Affairs for the law school is a black woman. I forget her name, but she was very helpful. Last year, when I met some of the BLSA members and black professors, they were really nice and helpful.

I went to DePaul for two quarters in undergrad, and I loved it. I think you will like it there.

That's Dean Taylor, I met her when I visited, and she's been very helpful, hey blueline are you pursuing your Wisconsin Hold?? just wondering b/c I'm on Hold too.

thanks everyone!

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 12:02:16 PM »
Also, the Dean of Multicultural Affairs for the law school is a black woman. I forget her name, but she was very helpful. Last year, when I met some of the BLSA members and black professors, they were really nice and helpful.

I went to DePaul for two quarters in undergrad, and I loved it. I think you will like it there.

That's Dean Taylor, I met her when I visited, and she's been very helpful, hey blueline are you pursuing your Wisconsin Hold?? just wondering b/c I'm on Hold too.

thanks everyone!

At this point, I've gotten into better schools so I'm not going to pursue it.  I'm withdrawing a majority of my applications on friday. 
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

lex19

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2005, 12:05:46 PM »
cool