Blue Jays
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 27, 2005, 11:44:03 AM

~~~The MLB thread~~~

DodgerLaw

Re: ~~~The MLB thread~~~
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2005, 10:02:37 AM »
As much as I hate to say it, Anaheim (or the LA angels of anaheim, as they are now called) has the AL west locked up. The Twins should take care of business, but I think the Tigers will surprise a few people. And as usual, the Orioles and Mets will overspend for a 3rd place finish in their respective divisions.

I went to visit Chapman the other day and suddenly found myself in Los Angeles, right next to Anaheim Stadium/Angels Stadium/Edison Field/Anaheim Stadium/Angel Stadium of Anaheim.

soupnazi

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2005, 10:36:23 AM »
Calling the Angels "Los Angeles" is very stupid. 

The Brewers might as well become the 3rd chicago team.

DreaNM

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2005, 10:43:02 AM »
Braves will win NL again. I vote for COL for the Wild-Card, mostly because Jamey Wright- their hottie pitcher is back and I want to see him until Oct.

Abevigoda

• You've been Kittled!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2005, 10:55:47 AM »
Soup Nazi, as much as I like to view Milwaukee as Chicago's drunken yet lovable younger brother, to call the Brewers a Chicago team is blasphemy.  Put I am more than willing to give Milwaukee the Cubs.

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2005, 10:59:43 AM »
take that moose!!

Merc

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2005, 11:03:33 AM »
it's still early, reddy!!

(good luck, though.)

Abevigoda

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2005, 11:09:49 AM »
Since I'm moving to Washington, maybe I should look into the Nationals.  God, they're going to be awful.  Probably cheap tickets, though.

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2005, 11:10:32 AM »
dammittttttttttt!!

I hate being at work...but Gameday isn't so bad.  Just ordered the Extra Innings so every night..it's game time.

:D

soupnazi

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2005, 11:42:46 AM »
Soup Nazi, as much as I like to view Milwaukee as Chicago's drunken yet lovable younger brother, to call the Brewers a Chicago team is blasphemy.  Put I am more than willing to give Milwaukee the Cubs.

I was trying to make the analogy that calling the Angels a Los Angeles team would be similar to calling the Brewers a Chicago team

Abevigoda

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2005, 11:52:36 AM »
Whoops, I didn't really pay that much attention.  Sorry.  I wasn't kidding about the Cubs though, Milwaukee can have them.