Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Kaplan Course books  (Read 1314 times)

Lisa

Kaplan Course books
« on: May 05, 2003, 07:53:54 PM »
anyone know where i can resell my kaplan course books? i took the course with 2 500 page books, 5 workbooks and all the LSATs from 1981 to now. I would like to resell them as a package. Anyone know if this is illegal? Anyone interested?

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: Kaplan Course books
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 05:22:37 AM »
It's probably legal to re-sell your copy of a book under the first-sale doctrine of copyright, but I don't know whether Kaplan has an agreement with you not to resell the books.

I recommend half.com, but you could also try lawswap.com (or try to make a deal with someone on this board).

Lisa

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 11:22:34 AM »
thanks andrew, i'll give those websites a try.

gretsky

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2003, 08:14:56 PM »
Hi, I'm wondering if you got results from using the Kaplan series.  If so, how big of an improvement did you notice in your LSAT scores.  I'm going to be looking for study materials on half.com soon, so if you post yours, I might just buy them.  Thanks!

Lisa

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2003, 09:13:04 AM »
Hey gretsky! hockey fan and canadian? =)

I really improved with Kaplan. I started off at around 156 without any practice, I scored 167 in Oct. 2002. Everytime I think about it tho, I really miss my 1000$!!!! I think the course gives you insight that no text can.

Anyhow, if you are interested in the books, please let me know, I wrote down all the hints, tricks and notes from the course in the books and workbooks, so Im sure that will help someone...As well, I have all the LSATS from 1981 till present.

I didnt post them on half.com for credit-card security reasons, but maybe we can work out a deal?

Anthony Cugliari

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 09:50:36 PM »
5I am interested

email me please at
acugliari5443@rogers.com

thanks

Anthony

macphisto33

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM »
bump - books for sale...hmmm

pinkytrc

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pinkytrc
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers- drop by, leave a comment!
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 10:29:42 PM »
Hi, I'm wondering if you got results from using the Kaplan series.  If so, how big of an improvement did you notice in your LSAT scores.  I'm going to be looking for study materials on half.com soon, so if you post yours, I might just buy them.  Thanks!

I improved 10 points with kaplan from my Sept. lsat score last year- and was practicing at 16 points higher.
Brad Pitt Pic-Sorry guys, your welcome girls!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=pinkytrc

seriouslydog

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 12:40:39 AM »
My verticle leap went from 23 to 29! All because of Kaplan and hours upon hours of calf extensions.