Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WANTED: Soon to be Ohio State 1Ls  (Read 287 times)

odisho

• View Profile
    • Email
WANTED: Soon to be Ohio State 1Ls
« on: April 05, 2005, 12:17:08 AM »
Anyone here planning to attend OSU in the fall and thinking of moving into the swanky new South Campus Gateway law school residence thats across the street from the law school? If so, are you thinking of getting a roommate? If so, do you already have a roommate? If not, why not me?  ;D

I'm considering registering for one of these places and from what I heard today there's not a lot of units left. I'm neat, I cook, I mainly study in the library and if I do study at home I'm very very quiet, I attended law school for 1 year 7 years ago so I know what it takes to get through 1L and I can help you, and.....I come from California so there you go and I helped make Shrek 2 and the upcoming Madagascar recently for DreamWorks (I might as well milk the film stuff for all its worth, no?).

Interested? Send me a message or reply to this posting.
In: Toledo, Cleveland State, Ohio Northern, McGeorge, Chapman, Chicago-Kent, Capital, OSU
Out: Catholic, Case Western, Pitt
Waitlisted: None
Attending: OSU
GPA: 3.65
LSAT: 158
Undergrad: Poli Sci (UC Berkeley)

ryanjm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: Soon to be Ohio State 1Ls
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 01:48:02 PM »
If I get in I'll definitely be looking for a roommate at that complex. I should hopefully hear something any day now. I'll contact you ASAP if I get in.

anais13183

• AOL Instant Messenger - anais13183
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WANTED: Soon to be Ohio State 1Ls
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 04:15:03 PM »
Did you ever find a roommate? I'll be living on the 4th floor with another 1L. I noticed about half of the apartments are full, but I'm not sure if that's all 1Ls or if it's a mixture of classes.