Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Smoking in law school  (Read 2699 times)

Painting101

• Sr. Citizen
  • 164/ 3.55
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sgtpeper82
    • View Profile
Smoking in law school
« on: April 04, 2005, 09:08:40 PM »
If you're not a smoker now, do you think you'll become one in law school?  If you smoke now, think you'll smoke more?

I think I'm going to start.  My policy now is to only smoke when I drink.  However, I heard that nicotine opens up receptors in your brain, and you 'learn' more efficiently...  Sign me up.
Pitt is it!

LaneSwerver

Re: Smoking in law school
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 10:32:36 PM »
Smoke what?

Painting101

• Sr. Citizen
  • 164/ 3.55
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 10:33:22 PM »
Smoke what?

i knew i should have clarified.  cigarettes.
Pitt is it!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 10:34:38 PM »
Smoke what?

i knew i should have clarified.  cigarettes.

I only smoke clove cigarettes when I'm wearing patchouli oil.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 10:57:23 PM »
I don't smoke now, and don't plan on starting in law school.  It's a disgusting habit.

I also figure that the stress of law school will knock a year or two off my life, so why keep adding to that with cigs?

LaneSwerver

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 11:01:44 PM »
I don't smoke now, and don't plan on starting in law school.  It's a disgusting habit.

I also figure that the stress of law school will knock a year or two off my life, so why keep adding to that with cigs?

Because it's sexy.

Alamss

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2005, 11:33:46 PM »
I can't stand the wackos at my school that walke around campus smoking without any consideration for others as they will just directly puff out smoke at you or in your face. I could care less if anyone smokes but when that effects me it pisses me off!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 11:36:44 PM »
I can't stand the wackos at my school that walke around campus smoking without any consideration for others as they will just directly puff out smoke at you or in your face. I could care less if anyone smokes but when that effects me it pisses me off!

What I hate is when people walk up to me and snub out their cigarettes on my bare skin. That's painful.

Painting101

• Sr. Citizen
  • 164/ 3.55
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 11:38:06 PM »

What I hate is when people walk up to me and snub out their cigarettes on my bare skin. That's painful.

My dad did that to me.  It builds character.
Pitt is it!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2005, 11:40:10 PM »

My dad did that to me.  It builds character.

Callouses, certainly.