Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Safe Place For DOWNY  (Read 12007 times)

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Safe Place For DOWNY
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2004, 07:28:45 PM »
What's up fuckers,
I know its been awhile since I last rapped at ya, but things have been pretty ricockulous in DOWNY land lately. To start, this dta character (a DOWNY arch-rival as all you loyal readers know) actually started a happy DOWNY board just for DOWNY.
dta, I just don't know what to say, this is DOWNY's dream come true, an entire thread devoted just to him. Then again, with all of the chaos DOWNY creates there are lots of threads about him, mostly negative. Anyway, the gesture is nice, but rest assured DOWNY will still post his antics in other relevant forums, such as the LSAT study room.

Anyway, back to the original story. So the problem with riding camels is that they're really unstable and they walk in this bobbing motion which makes it hard to hang on especially if you're tripping. So this fucker, let's just call him Downy McCamel, starts walking near this big gorge. And he started opening his mouth and making this crazy sound like he was constipated or something. Last thing I want is for his hairy-ass to start spitting on me. The handler somehow thought I know how to ride camels and gave me the leash, and I was tripped out of my skull and didn't know what to do. So, you guessed it- I jumped off that fucker and ran like hell. That hurt like a female dog, because camels are actually really tall- riding those things puts you about 10 feet off the ground. Plus the handler got all pissed and started yelling for "bakshish" (tip) when DOWNY took off, but @#!* it I was high. Lesson learned- riding camels takes a lot of skill and is definitelly not like driving a car, which of course you can do when on drugs. This was an important lesson learned for DOWNY. Peace out for now, I have a long strenuous night ahead of me of drinking and running over small children with my car. Also, this week DOWNY will be going to the zoo to try the camel thing again, because zoo camels and more domesticated than Egypt camels. Plus, zoo camels like to eat nachos and cigarettes, just like DOWNY.

why go all the way to the zoo when you can see all the camel you want here:

www.ratemycameltoe.com

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

schoomp

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - schoomp
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2004, 07:33:11 PM »
You might want to put something about not safe for work after sites like that!  You could get us all fired (not that most of us would mind...)

dta

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2004, 08:15:02 PM »
dta
  p
  o
  o
  p
DOWNY

dta

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2004, 08:16:17 PM »
DOWNY - no! I didn't think you'd be so dumb as to fall for this. This isn't the safe place for DOWNY, this is the place for me to poop on DOWNY!!!

Man DOWNY - you're really off your game. I didn't know i mind-screwed you that hard.

dta

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2004, 08:20:42 PM »
Hey gang. I think DOWNY might be starting to feel a little better. Here's a private message he sent me:

Hey dta. Thanks for making friends with me. That mind-@#!* you were doing on me was starting to freak me out. Thanks for stopping and being my friend now. You're rad dta.

Hang tough DOWNY! You can make it!

Remember DOWNY - i got nothing but love for you bro!