Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Safe Place For DOWNY  (Read 12069 times)

dta

Safe Place For DOWNY
« on: May 25, 2004, 11:44:00 PM »
Though dta has been mean to DOWNY, dta has nothing but love and admiration for DOWNY. So dta has created a safe place free from all the DOWNY-haters. DOWNY-haters - STAY OUT!!! This is a DOWNY-happy place where DOWNY can relax and chill.

Enjoy DOWNY. And don't let the hate get you down DOWNY. Keep your chin up bud. You rock hard DOWNY. Everyone, no matter how strong, has a downturn now and then - but don't let this downturn keep ya bummed for too long.

You hang tough DOWNY - we're all counting on you. Just remember DOWNY - i'm here to support you.

thechoson

Re: Safe Place For DOWNY
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 11:49:26 PM »
WHAT THE @#!*

IvyWoman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 11:51:22 PM »
Talking in the third person...interesting.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 11:51:28 PM »
posterchild for the motto:

"if ya can't beat'em, bend over!"
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2004, 11:53:07 PM »
dta has created a safe place free from all the DOWNY-haters.

let me guess...for you to poop on?
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

dta

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2004, 11:54:16 PM »
DOWNY's been a little off his game lately and down in the dumps. I'm just trying to lift his spirits. I want the old-school gangsta DOWNY back, before I was mean to him and threw him off his game. That was mean - i admit that now. It was wrong of me to mind-psych DOWNY out like that.

So, I want to make it up to DOWNY by creating a safe place where he can just chill and rap the DOWNY-rap. Maybe, with all our support, DOWNY can get his game back.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2004, 11:56:50 PM »
DOWNY's been a little off his game lately and down in the dumps. I'm just trying to lift his spirits. I want the old-school gangsta DOWNY back, before I was mean to him and threw him off his game. That was mean - i admit that now. It was wrong of me to mind-psych DOWNY out like that.

So, I want to make it up to DOWNY by creating a safe place where he can just chill and rap the DOWNY-rap. Maybe, with all our support, DOWNY can get his game back.

I thought every place was DOWNY safe?
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

Ginatio

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2004, 11:58:23 PM »
You should all apply for jobs with MoFo.

dta

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2004, 11:58:25 PM »
I thought every place was DOWNY safe?

Till he lost his mojo ... i'm just trying to do the right thing ... just trying to help DOWNY find his lost mojo.

DOWNY

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2004, 06:59:41 PM »
What's up fuckers,
I know its been awhile since I last rapped at ya, but things have been pretty ricockulous in DOWNY land lately. To start, this dta character (a DOWNY arch-rival as all you loyal readers know) actually started a happy DOWNY board just for DOWNY.
dta, I just don't know what to say, this is DOWNY's dream come true, an entire thread devoted just to him. Then again, with all of the chaos DOWNY creates there are lots of threads about him, mostly negative. Anyway, the gesture is nice, but rest assured DOWNY will still post his antics in other relevant forums, such as the LSAT study room.

Anyway, back to the original story. So the problem with riding camels is that they're really unstable and they walk in this bobbing motion which makes it hard to hang on especially if you're tripping. So this fucker, let's just call him Downy McCamel, starts walking near this big gorge. And he started opening his mouth and making this crazy sound like he was constipated or something. Last thing I want is for his hairy-ass to start spitting on me. The handler somehow thought I know how to ride camels and gave me the leash, and I was tripped out of my skull and didn't know what to do. So, you guessed it- I jumped off that fucker and ran like hell. That hurt like a female dog, because camels are actually really tall- riding those things puts you about 10 feet off the ground. Plus the handler got all pissed and started yelling for "bakshish" (tip) when DOWNY took off, but @#!* it I was high. Lesson learned- riding camels takes a lot of skill and is definitelly not like driving a car, which of course you can do when on drugs. This was an important lesson learned for DOWNY. Peace out for now, I have a long strenuous night ahead of me of drinking and running over small children with my car. Also, this week DOWNY will be going to the zoo to try the camel thing again, because zoo camels and more domesticated than Egypt camels. Plus, zoo camels like to eat nachos and cigarettes, just like DOWNY.