Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ruskie deleted her account, taking bets on how long before she comes back  (Read 7022 times)

interface76

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
i think shes more popular than the president himself...but honestly..why is she soo infamous...

interface76

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
and how did she get off the wait list at vandy...man i wanna be there

XOXOHTH

• View Profile
    • Email
and how did she get off the wait list at vandy...man i wanna be there

First you better make sure to get a 157 on the LSAT!

The Federal Farmer

i think shes more popular than the president himself...but honestly..why is she soo infamous...

I think it may have something to do with her belief that dating and sex between the races is an acceptable practice in this country.

jayhawk

i know this may be shocking..i have no idea who ruskie girl is....someone said she got off the vandy waitlist ..only one to have done so..can someone give me an update about her..why people don't like her and why shes soo infamous

i think you're confusing ruskie with someone else.  ruskie is a 1L at boalt.  perhaps she got in off vandy's waitlist last year, but that would by no means have been her greatest feat.

dsongcho

• View Profile
Ruskie is last year's news.  This year, we have a new feminine hygiene product to PWN

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,29429.0.html

applying06

• View Profile
Things are not either coherent or confused. Just as you can say that something, or someone, is very confused, so you can say that something is very coherent.

Check yourself before you  presume to 'correct' others.

thisis1984

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
As Rumsfeld has said, "We know there are known knowns: there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say we know there are things we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know."

A.J

Stop worrying about Ruskie.  If you were totally familiar with our history you would understand that she had a pension for random, personal attacks.  Of all things her SHE, and this is the most ironic thing, went after people's looks and intelligence. 

you mean penchant???  or can you use pension in this manner as a noun?

Wh00ps!  Thanks

@#!* off n00blets.

PresClay_00

longer than i think most people anticipated.  she's back