Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ruskie deleted her account, taking bets on how long before she comes back  (Read 6800 times)

A.J

My 30 seconds is up.  I love clueless n00bs.

applying06

• View Profile
Ok, even if this were the case, do you (and I know you didn't start this thread) see the point in starting a random, out-of-the-blue thread about somebody? And then adding to it? I'm sorry, but it just gets on my nerves. I think the application process (and indeed law school) is difficult enough without any of this stuff. I really do. And I still don't care how some person from the internet does in law school. Maybe it's because I'm selfish: I care about my own performance. So instead of worrying about whether somebody will distract themselves and flunk, I worry about not distracting *myself*.
Since Ruskie is gone, I don't know why xoxohth posters keep coming back and saying nasty things. And I don't know why they go on about Boalt Hall either. Both those things strike me as silly.

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Stop worrying about Ruskie.  If you were totally familiar with our history you would understand that she had a pension for random, personal attacks.  Of all things her SHE, and this is the most ironic thing, went after people's looks and intelligence. 

you mean penchant???  or can you use pension in this manner as a noun?

applying06

• View Profile
<Looks like that advice is more accurately applicable to you.

absolutely! Well put!

And of course, anyone who challenges Preacher's boy is a noob. Hmmm, very mature, intelligent retort, isn't it!

applying06

• View Profile
desmo, you're right that you can't. I'm glad you spotted that!

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I wasn't trying to be critical, just trying to step up my English usage.  Since I are an engineer, law school will be a chalenge will be hard.

dave303

• Sr. Citizen
  • La plus belle pour aller danser
    • View Profile
Probably already has a new account.

interface76

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
i know this may be shocking..i have no idea who ruskie girl is....someone said she got off the vandy waitlist ..only one to have done so..can someone give me an update about her..why people don't like her and why shes soo infamous

thisis1984

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
i know this may be shocking..i have no idea who ruskie girl is....someone said she got off the vandy waitlist ..only one to have done so..can someone give me an update about her..why people don't like her and why shes soo infamous

I hear she wrestled an alligator and killed it with her bare hands back in '48

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Stop worrying about Ruskie. If you were totally familiar with our history you would understand that she had a pension for random, personal attacks. Of all things her SHE, and this is the most ironic thing, went after people's looks and intelligence.

you mean penchant??? or can you use pension in this manner as a noun?

trust fund would be even better.