Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ruskie deleted her account, taking bets on how long before she comes back  (Read 6826 times)

XOXOHTH

• View Profile
    • Email
RuskieGirl aka lil_token aka LT deleted her account. How long until she comes back under a new moniker? Place your bets! I say 3 days, tops.

Bubbazzz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
dude - dont u have a life?

A.J

Hopefully she comes back.  That way she can continue to be distracted and flunk out of BoalTTT.

applying06

• View Profile
omg, get over it guys! Who the hell cares? Why do people have the time for this darn? Why would you want someone to flunk? And Boalt is _not_ a TTT. It's not, never was, never will be. It's a top school that has a different admissions trend (you can't even call it a 'policy' - we don't know that it is) that probably meant you weren't deemed right for its class. So get over it and go to your higher (or not) ranked schools. but stop wasting your time talking badly of people and wishing them failure and talking nonsense about a lawschool. Who do you think you are anyway? I don't care if you scored 180 on the LSAT. It doesn't excuse your arrogance and it doesn't prove your superiority. What a bunch of losers you are! It's laughable!

A.J

omg, get over it guys! Who the hell cares? Why do people have the time for this darn? Why would you want someone to flunk? And Boalt is _not_ a TTT. It's not, never was, never will be. It's a top school that has a different admissions trend (you can't even call it a 'policy' - we don't know that it is) that probably meant you weren't deemed right for its class. So get over it and go to your higher (or not) ranked schools. but stop wasting your time talking badly of people and wishing them failure and talking nonsense about a lawschool. Who do you think you are anyway? I don't care if you scored 180 on the LSAT. It doesn't excuse your arrogance and it doesn't prove your superiority. What a bunch of losers you are! It's laughable!

Shut the @#!* up noob.  You have no idea why we dislike Ruskie, k.

applying06

• View Profile
I think I do know why, actually.

And if you think that people don't know, anyway, surely a public message board isn't the place for your slander. So no, I won't 'shut the f*** up', thank you. But I do wish you would!

A.J

I think I do know, actually.

And if you think that people don't know, anyway, surely a public message board isn't the place for your slander. So no, I won't 'shut the f*** up', thank you. But I do wish you would!

Apparently it isnt a place for coherent sentences either.

HTH

applying06

• View Profile
Excuse me? My sentences are very coherent. And the fact that you resort to petty comments exemplifies just how pathetic you are.

I think you'll find that your own writing falls short of what constitutes eloquent English. But that is entirely beside the point. Your comment was a meek attempt at self defense. An out-of-context attack.

HTH

A.J

Stop worrying about Ruskie.  If you were totally familiar with our history you would understand that she had a pension for random, personal attacks.  Of all things her SHE, and this is the most ironic thing, went after people's looks and intelligence. 

In short, she's getting everything she deserves so drop it.

I suppose I forgive her. She is a DIVA! after all.

crackiswhack

• View Profile
Stop worrying about Ruskie. 

Looks like that advice is more accurately applicable to you.