Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BLSD censors threads/ quells free speech?  (Read 649 times)

thisis1984

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
BLSD censors threads/ quells free speech?
« on: April 03, 2005, 09:13:56 AM »
I was looking for the thread I started in here asking about hair (which somehow got perversely twisted, mainly by the moderator of BLSD into some sort of viscious, insult-ridden assault) to find a user that I wanted to PM who I knew had posted on that thread.  Where has it gone? 

Now, if there's a thread that you don't like, ignore it, troll it, flame it, or even move it.  I'll even accept if someone deletes a thread that's horridly racist or offensive (although even that I'd rather see moved than deleted).  But preventing LSDers from freely expressing themselves and engaging in discourse on a particular matter (even if it IS just silly banter)? 

tsk!  >:(

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: BLSD censors threads/ quells free speech?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 11:49:27 AM »
I was looking for the thread I started in here asking about hair (which somehow got perversely twisted, mainly by the moderator of BLSD into some sort of viscious, insult-ridden assault) to find a user that I wanted to PM who I knew had posted on that thread.  Where has it gone? 

Now, if there's a thread that you don't like, ignore it, troll it, flame it, or even move it.  I'll even accept if someone deletes a thread that's horridly racist or offensive (although even that I'd rather see moved than deleted).  But preventing LSDers from freely expressing themselves and engaging in discourse on a particular matter (even if it IS just silly banter)? 

tsk!  >:(

Go wash your funky ass on the bidet.