LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) > Studying for the LSAT

June 2003 LSAT - experimental games section

<< < (2/3) > >>

Richard Kim:
The first section was definitely the real one (the "cities" one). I found this out in the middle of section five, when I realized that the first logic games section had 23 questions, and the third one had 22 questions. The other three sections had a total of 78 questions, and given that the LSAT is a 101 question test, the first section must have been the true one. This really shocked me, because I did terribly on the "cities" problem... I completely guessed on four of the questions in that game alone. How many possible combinations were there anyway?

LDawg:

--- Quote ---The first section was definitely the real one (the "cities" one). I found this out in the middle of section five, when I realized that the first logic games section had 23 questions, and the third one had 22 questions. The other three sections had a total of 78 questions, and given that the LSAT is a 101 question test, the first section must have been the true one. This really shocked me, because I did terribly on the "cities" problem... I completely guessed on four of the questions in that game alone. How many possible combinations were there anyway?
--- End quote ---

I think you're referring to the question where it asks what is the maximum number of flights possible.  I believe the answer is 5.  If anyone else came up with more, please speak up, for I would like to know also.

Cheers,
LDawg

WookieWill:
I put 5 too (I think)...two days after the test and i cant remember anything :D

Clmstgr:
I had only 1 games section, two reading comp sections. Oh by the way, I put 5 possible city combinations

guest:
for the reading comp section on leading questions, what did everyone put as the main point?  also, there was another one for that passage about how to adjust the questions or make the questions not so... leading?  i don't remember exactly.  what did everyone put!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version