Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Miami  (Read 61822 times)

djladyjo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: University of Miami
« Reply #810 on: August 05, 2005, 04:51:38 PM »
yup... one week from Monday..

frankm007

« Reply #811 on: August 05, 2005, 04:53:35 PM »
I love what you guys have done with this thread, nice group you have going on... too bad i'm looking at Fall 06 =( Would love to keep in touch with you guys though... 

VeniceJazz

• View Profile
« Reply #812 on: August 05, 2005, 05:44:17 PM »
Cool. Hope you are all having fun. I envy you. I'm in full-fledged packing mania right now. The club night is next weekend right? I'll be there, possibly with my little sister.

goingtomiami

• View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 05, 2005, 07:24:20 PM »
Hey guys!  I hope all of you are doing well.

I feel like I am missing out.  I was supposed to be in town this week. I still haven't even found a place.

Those of you attending the event tonight - let us know how it turned out.

Too bad they haven't posted any pics of the other events in the past several weeks.

VeniceJazz

• View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 06, 2005, 09:29:12 AM »
goingto,
sorry to hear you've missed out, but I take some perverse pleasure in knowing I'm not the only one. :) Good luck finding a place. I'm sure you won't have a problem as long as you don't mind living a bit farther away from campus.

I'm feeling pretty torn at the moment. I need all the time I can get to pack and get ready, but I also want to start school NOW! Anyone else feel this way?

Linzy628

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 06, 2005, 01:48:50 PM »
Hello people! Last night was a lot of fun, some of us girls on the board got a chance to meet face to face. Me, DJladyJO, and Canegirl met and got along great - but we didnt make a big deal about it to other people because its kind of fun that we have this whole little "secret" group of friends already - -

Cant wait to meet more of you. Who else is boating it today?
LSAC GPA 3.63, LSAT 158

djladyjo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 06, 2005, 03:10:58 PM »
it was so great to see you all!! I definately wanna talk and hang out more today than last nite..

Yesterday I had just gotten back from my cruise and 4 of my friends went with me.. and it was pretty hard to juggle them and meet people at the same time.. so i'll be going alone to tonight's cruise.. I still had a great time, though.. i liked everyone I met..  ;D

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 07, 2005, 02:42:57 AM »
And does anyone know when we have to pay for the parking permit? It's $400 so I'd like to wait until after I receive my loan funds, but I read that there are a limited amount of passes avail, so I don't want to wait too long and not get one. And, I think I read that the 1st 2 weeks of school we can park for free and then we have to have the permit. Is this true?

Double check on that one...they LOVE giving parking tickets at UM.  In my experience, you even need the permit when school's not in session.

I did read somewhere that they didn't give tickets the first couple of weeks of class.
Going to Miami

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 08, 2005, 01:57:04 AM »
Everyone make sure they check out the new message board at:

http://www.miamilaw.org/forum/
Going to Miami

VeniceJazz

• View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 09, 2005, 07:12:02 AM »
cool message board bill. funny, though, that there are more of us posting here.
Anyway, I am off to Miami. I hope to be there on Thursday. not leaving myself much time I know. See you all soon!