Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: University of Miami  (Read 60707 times)

thelawfool

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: University of Miami
« Reply #310 on: May 20, 2005, 12:20:29 AM »
croquetdc:  "even the kid with the babylon five t-shirt got a hand job" and who can forget the "they say she's retarded but those titties ain't retarded..." 
FIU Class of 2009

thelawfool

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 20, 2005, 12:22:58 AM »
if you happen to stay in miami, you best learn espanol.  i'm hoping one of you fellas will be willing to tutor little 'ol me when i get in for 2006.  enjoy miami in the fall.
FIU Class of 2009

jeffgdula

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - jeffgdula@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jeffgdula
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jeffgdula
    • View Profile
    • JeffGdula.com
« Reply #312 on: May 20, 2005, 01:56:06 AM »
for the Nellie May private loan, they want 5% at disbursement and 5% more at the end or something. I know it's less if I get a co-signer, but does anyone know exactly how much less? Are you guys using this loan service or another private lender?

Still not sure.  I found a couple other lenders with better rates but then I realized thhhhey had major origination fees.

croquetdc

• My Hero
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #313 on: May 20, 2005, 10:45:20 AM »
croquetdc:  "even the kid with the babylon five t-shirt got a hand job" and who can forget the "they say she's retarded but those titties ain't retarded..." 

Lawfool,

I hope that you're female, because I think I love you.

Another of my personal favorites is "If I had a parrot, I wouldn't just teach it dirty words or people's names. I'd treat it more like my palm pilot, I'd teach it recipes or phone numbers. Better
yet, I'd treat it more like my personal alarm system. BWAAAKKK!!! (the sound of a parrot squawking) There's an earthquake, get under the door. Or BWAAAKKKK!!! No one has freckles on their ass, use a condom. BWAAAKKKK!!!! She's a he! She's a he!!!!"

I also enjoy....

"You know what the most abused drug is in America...Aspirin. Why? Cause it works. It takes away the arthiritis or the headache from the hangover. But there is one thing thing asprin won't do...Asprin will not bring the hooker back to life...so stop tyring.  BWAAKKKK!!! Roll her up in the carpet. Thanks parrot, here's a grape.
"Yeah, I know, some people are against drunk driving, and I call those people "the cops." But you know, sometimes, you've just got no choice; those kids gotta get to school!"
                           -Dave Attell

goingtomiami

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 20, 2005, 11:02:01 AM »

Lawfool,

I hope that you're female, because I think I love you.

Another of my personal favorites is "If I had a parrot, I wouldn't just teach it dirty words or people's names. I'd treat it more like my palm pilot, I'd teach it recipes or phone numbers. Better
yet, I'd treat it more like my personal alarm system. BWAAAKKK!!! (the sound of a parrot squawking) There's an earthquake, get under the door. Or BWAAAKKKK!!! No one has freckles on their ass, use a condom. BWAAAKKKK!!!! She's a he! She's a he!!!!"

I also enjoy....

"You know what the most abused drug is in America...Aspirin. Why? Cause it works. It takes away the arthiritis or the headache from the hangover. But there is one thing thing asprin won't do...Asprin will not bring the hooker back to life...so stop tyring.  BWAAKKKK!!! Roll her up in the carpet. Thanks parrot, here's a grape.

Are you guys pulling lines from Atell's act?  Too bad he doesn't do his insominac anymore...

jeffgdula

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - jeffgdula@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jeffgdula
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jeffgdula
    • View Profile
    • JeffGdula.com
« Reply #315 on: May 20, 2005, 11:05:07 AM »
he was at my school the other day but it was the night of graduation so i couldnt make it.

canegirl08

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 20, 2005, 03:44:39 PM »
My favorite episode is when Dave goes to New Orleans and shoots those little rat things with the NOPD.  Only in New Orleans would ANYONE hand Dave Attell a gun!
GO CANES!! I bleed orange and green!

frankm007

« Reply #317 on: May 20, 2005, 04:43:31 PM »
Hey guys! Wow, a thread all about UM! I love it =) I've lived in Miami all my life, so if you guys need anything let me know..apart from that, my parents are cab drivers, so welcome to miami and i will be your guide! :)

I am planning to take the June LSAT right now as practice, and will then take the testmaster class and try again october for fall 06! My gpa is a 3.41 and my average LSAT right now is a 151 (sucks!)... we'll see how it all goes. I've done LRB, LGB, preptests but i think i hit a plateu.. i can't finish one of the RC passages and my game section is weak... i hope the course will help me out.

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 20, 2005, 04:59:40 PM »
testmasters is a great class, especially for the games section.  try to hit 155 and youll have a pretty decent shot at miami.

goodluck, hopefully youll be able to join us in fall 06.

F650GS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #319 on: May 20, 2005, 05:03:48 PM »
Miami sucks NYC rules.

This is a conclusion I arrived out after going to visit U. Miami Southeastern and St. Thomas.  I got a full ride at St. Thomas and accepted to U. Miami and Southeastern.

The pace of life there is too slow.  Even to get your change.  NYC rules i have been cursing this city out for years but you dont really realize how much business and energy is involved here until you go to another state or city.  I also got accepted to U. San Diego Pepperdine and Loyalo.  Unfortuately I only applyed to New York Law / Brooklyn College and Hofstra here in NYC/

In at New York Law and i plan on going there regardless of the price.  NYC RULES.