Well, since my first thread on LSD was "Where Should I Apply?" I thought it'd be appropriate to make a thread about where I should go. You can see all the schools I've been accepted to below. Here are the details about me:
1) I am a California girl. I would like to practice IN California after law school, preferably in Southern California. If I can transfer laterally eventually, that's fine too, but I prefer not to go through that process.
2) Being able to get a job easily is 2nd to Location on my priority list. I need a school that has a good OCI program and an involved career services department.
3) Third on my list is getting a high paying job. I don't plan on having a family any time soon so I am willing to put in the hours for a higher paying job. I know this is kind of superficial for someone who doesn't have a family to take care of, but it is important to me.
4) I have an interest in IP, Real Estate and Entertainment Law. I am not sure which yet until I start taking classes so I'd prefer a school with a broad curriculum that can take care of my wide array of interests and my own uncertainty.
5) The cost of the school isn't THAT big of a priority for me since my parents will cover the bill until I can pay it back so I won't be in debt in the traditional sense since they aren't going to charge me interest. However, I would like to minimize the money they have to put out for me to go to law school.
6) I am not big on a cutthroat competitive environment. I like being challenged by my peers but not to the point where I am miserable.
I have a sense of where I want to go, but any insight would be helpful. Thanks in advance