Legalkitty:I think that you have a decent shot at Touro. I think that some schools are waiting for seat deposits to come back to determine the size of their classes. It would be nice to have a choice. I am in a similar boat. Have NYLS acceptance but want to know if Pace will accept. Good luck and I hope that you do get in so you have a choice.
I got my acceptance for Touro dated March 17th, and I don't have to respond until April 11th--I think it's based on when they send you an answer. I am pretty sure I'm going to attend St Thomas in Miami, but Touro's tuition is 5k cheaper and they also gave me a bit of money. I think one of the biggest turn offs for me is that cost of living on Long Island is high.