Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Does anyone go to Fordham? Considering Fordham?  (Read 881 times)

loryivey

• AOL Instant Messenger - loryivey
    • View Profile
    • Email
Does anyone go to Fordham? Considering Fordham?
« on: April 01, 2005, 09:24:21 AM »
Hi, everyone,

I have posted here maybe twice in over a year, so excuse the intrusion. 

I'm scheduled to visit next week's admitted students event, but am kicking around the idea of cancelling the trip and putting the money toward my deposit elsewhere.  Can you let me know any comments you may have about your experiences?  You can PM me if that's better. 

Also, does anyone know if there's a significant black population there? I know there aren't a lot of black people, but is there a supportive network?

thanks,
Lory 

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone go to Fordham? Considering Fordham?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 11:43:45 AM »
Hi, everyone,

I have posted here maybe twice in over a year, so excuse the intrusion. 

I'm scheduled to visit next week's admitted students event, but am kicking around the idea of cancelling the trip and putting the money toward my deposit elsewhere.  Can you let me know any comments you may have about your experiences?  You can PM me if that's better. 

Also, does anyone know if there's a significant black population there? I know there aren't a lot of black people, but is there a supportive network?

thanks,
Lory 

Hi Lory, I hear the buildings at Fordham are dilapidated. Theres a poster by the name of Louder than Bombs who is 1L at Fordham and he isnt pleased with the experience.

lex19

Re: Does anyone go to Fordham? Considering Fordham?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 01:17:51 PM »
i have a friend who's a 2L and is very pleased with fordham, i'm also waiting to hear back and if the news is good, i'm def going