Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What are you doing this summer if you are a current undergrad?  (Read 2082 times)

ridenrj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What are you doing this summer if you are a current undergrad?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 01:08:07 PM »
From the looks of things - I will be monitoring the mailbox to see whether or not I have made it off the countless number of wait and hold lists that I am on.

MR2Tyler

• Vrroom.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MR2Tyler
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 01:19:49 PM »
Her name's Tina, and she's a cocktail waitress at the Atlantis in Reno, NV.

j/k

Sleeping on a bunch of friends' couches.

-Ty
Won:  Idaho ($$)
Lost:  USC, UW, UC Davis (Whipped like a Yugo in F1)
Still Racing:  W&M

Vintage14

• Rocker Dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 02:19:45 PM »
Been working at a lawfirm part time for the past year, so I'm figuring I can relax a little.  Looks like I'm be heading to the Jersey shore for the summer....I miss the beach...

GoHuskies05

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 03:15:56 PM »
I'm gonna go to the UK + Ireland, Prague, and Warsaw by myself, and then to the Philippines with my mom.  Then I will go back to the greatest city in the world, Seattle, to party, eat, and play basketball.  I will leave for Minneapolis on September 4th, the morning after my Huskies destroy the Air Force Academy on the football field. 

Somewhere in there, I need to get settled in a place in Minneapolis, and do all the paperwork nonsense, so I'm ready to go day 1 of class.

I am quitting work on July 1st. 

Oh sorry....I'm not an undergrad.  If I was an undergrad, I wouldn't have any money to do all this fun stuff, so I would basically work all summer, which would be really awful.

p

• Sr. Citizen
  • "It's like raaiinnn.."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 04:31:47 PM »

Oh sorry....I'm not an undergrad. If I was an undergrad, I wouldn't have any money to do all this fun stuff, so I would basically work all summer, which would be really awful.

HAHA. That was just mean. ;)
"Children? If I have to have they'll make a great holiday party accessory. Oh, they can put coats away and stuff."

Neub

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 04:40:29 PM »
After careful debate and consideration, I have decided to be a complete waste product. For one, this may be the last stretch of time when I pretty much have no responsibilities and can mooch off my parents/friends/random people for a summer, and second, I have always worked a lot during the summer so this break will have been earned.

indicatorph

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2005, 10:42:36 PM »
I'm gonna go to the UK + Ireland, Prague, and Warsaw by myself, and then to the Philippines with my mom. 

Make sure to see Krakow while in the area.  Its a fabulous city.  (More interesting than Warsaw in my opinion, but they are both cool!) 

Bahamut

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2005, 11:32:17 PM »
Prep, and then I move.
SMU Fall '05

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2005, 11:41:30 PM »
Move, then I'm going to continue/increase my exercise regimen and study law outlines. [I have to move first; my ability to live where I am now runs out in mid-May, which is just when I finish undergrad ;)]
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine