Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Dinosaurs and Meteors  (Read 2248 times)

pross1492

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dinosaurs and Meteors
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2004, 11:03:57 AM »
city councils and legislative bodies.  those crazy sons of biatches are always up to something.

nathanielmark

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2004, 12:21:54 PM »
dont forget the environmental activists.  or how about the migratory patterns of birds, or other animals abilities to track location with some possible 6th radar sense.

Gummo

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2004, 01:22:09 PM »
dont forget the environmental activists.  or how about the migratory patterns of birds, or other animals abilities to track location with some possible 6th radar sense.

Oh yes.  After pointing out so many weaknesses in their arguments, I want to smack all the environmental activists of the LSAT.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2004, 01:31:27 PM »
Don't forget global warming and climate change!

And unfortuantely, the envorinmentalists can't get the full blame for this one, since they love tieing climate change to dinosaurs, as well!

Stupid dinosaurs...

And am I the only one that thinks about Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) and his dino obsession whenever you get one of those passages?  :D

nathanielmark

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2004, 01:31:57 PM »
Gummo, you are a hard-core conservative, no?

Oh yes.  After pointing out so many weaknesses in their arguments, I want to smack all the environmental activists of the LSAT.

Gummo

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2004, 02:18:55 PM »
Haha, that I am, so perhaps the LSAT isn't completely to blame for my enviro-hating ways ;).

nathanielmark

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 02:22:53 PM »
its all starting to click now, GMU, living in the south, the male private part cheney avatar...

Haha, that I am, so perhaps the LSAT isn't completely to blame for my enviro-hating ways ;).