Law School Discussion

BarBri Law School Prep Course..

BarBri Law School Prep Course..
« on: March 31, 2005, 08:39:35 AM »
..anybody know if it'll help?? i've been outta school for 4 years and am considering taking the course just to prep up and get back into acaedmic shape..

Have any of you heard anything good/bad about it?

Re: BarBri Law School Prep Course..
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 02:13:55 PM »
http://www.lawschoolprep.com

Thats the website in case you have no idea what I was talkign about..

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 09:56:28 PM »
Dunno if it'll help, but I'm considering buying the "First Year Review" BarBri book off the net; perhaps it will help me on exams. Anything to gain an edge!

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 09:59:54 PM »
I'm a 1L now.  I didn't do the prep books prior to law school, but I used the actual BarBri bar review books to get ready for finals last semester.  Tremendously helpful in breaking the black-letter law down to its bare essentials.  Pepper that business with your professor's idiosyncracies, and tests get much easier. 

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 10:14:48 PM »
I'm a 1L now.  I didn't do the prep books prior to law school, but I used the actual BarBri bar review books to get ready for finals last semester.  Tremendously helpful in breaking the black-letter law down to its bare essentials.  Pepper that business with your professor's idiosyncracies, and tests get much easier. 

Can you tell me the EXACT names of the books you used? Their publication date would be helpful also. I'm deciding which type of book to buy.