Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NON-ABA / CBA LAW SCHOOLS WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR FALL ? PLEASE HELP  (Read 14830 times)

CTX4258

• View Profile
Re: NON-ABA / CBA LAW SCHOOLS WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR FALL ? PLEASE HELP
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »
You have a solid plan.  After all you have taken the LSAT 3 times and are still at a 140. Even if you do retake I doubt there will be improvement.   You clearly are not putting in the time needed to succeed in LS. Go to the non-ABA approved school and do your best knowing that you have already failed at defeating the LSAT.  A non-ABA school will be full of successful hair stylists, single moms with kids of 3 different races and make up counter girls.  People that will not settle for 2nd best in any inter-store competition and people like Wall-Mart senior management who strive to work their way up the retail step ladder.  This may sound like a joke but it is not.  
155/2.78  Soft Factor: ADHD / Full Disclosure

cleint9

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2008, 04:09:23 PM »
Again LSAT scores has nothing to do with Law School. Its just an admission test like the SAT. Thats all. Education is education. Non-ABA or ABA you still have same curriculum and same books probaly. And Im sure if one finds out the books top ABA T14 schools are using you can learn the knowledge yourself and have the same knowledge and skills as a T14 grad going to a Non-ABA school for 4K a year. Which makes more sense a 4K a year school or a 50K a year school ? I think the 4K a year school with T14 knowledge. Again when you get before the court neither the judge or jury ask both attorneys what school they went to. It all comes down to winning the case and nothing else.

themanwithnoname

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2008, 04:15:49 PM »
Have you considered the fact that you are not an intelligent person and no matter what school you go to you are not going to be a good lawyer?

cantwaitforuva

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2008, 04:34:12 PM »
If you really think that the education is exactly the same between a T-14 and a non-ABA, then why doesn't anybody turn down high ranked law schools for inexpensive non-ABA ones. Think about that.

cleint9

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2008, 04:46:23 PM »
Have you considered the fact that you are not an intelligent person and no matter what school you go to you are not going to be a good lawyer?

Have you considered the fact that I will be a better attorney than you ? Word to Willie Gare you dont have to go to a top notch school.

TrumpWho??

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »
Again LSAT scores has nothing to do with Law School. Its just an admission test like the SAT. Thats all. Education is education. Non-ABA or ABA you still have same curriculum and same books probaly. And Im sure if one finds out the books top ABA T14 schools are using you can learn the knowledge yourself and have the same knowledge and skills as a T14 grad going to a Non-ABA school for 4K a year. Which makes more sense a 4K a year school or a 50K a year school ? I think the 4K a year school with T14 knowledge. Again when you get before the court neither the judge or jury ask both attorneys what school they went to. It all comes down to winning the case and nothing else.

Learning how to be a Lawyer is not about memorization and regurgitation. The books that are used are irrelevant. Its about learning to analyzing issues and applying rules while using logical reasoning to solve a problem or dispute. You cant learn to do this by reading a book and thats where the difference in education comes into play for schools of different caliber. The better schools have teachers who are better at doing this and hence are better (theoretically) at teaching how to be a lawyer. This is also why the LSAT is a good indicator of a persons ability to logically analyze issues.

devilishlyblue

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2008, 05:06:14 PM »
OP was demonstrated to be a troll in the nearly-identical thread he posted previously under a different handle:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,100439.0.html

cleint9

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2008, 05:25:08 PM »
Not everyone can go to a top law school or aba school. No one sits to consider how many millions of attorneys that are ABA grads are crappy attorneys. Just bc you went to T14 doesnt mean you are better than a dedicated law fanatic Non-Aba grad. Maybe the job opprotunites maybe overall better but doesnt mean they are a better attorney. I know people who are Harvard and Yale Grads and this Non-ABA Grad has a much better lifestyle then them and eats them in court all the time with the cases lol. Its the person not the school.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2008, 05:32:04 PM »

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2008, 05:47:31 PM »
Not everyone can go to a top law school or aba school. No one sits to consider how many millions of attorneys that are ABA grads are crappy attorneys. Just bc you went to T14 doesnt mean you are better than a dedicated law fanatic Non-Aba grad. Maybe the job opprotunites maybe overall better but doesnt mean they are a better attorney. I know people who are Harvard and Yale Grads and this Non-ABA Grad has a much better lifestyle then them and eats them in court all the time with the cases lol. Its the person not the school.

you are a f-ing tool.

why the @#!* wont LSD fix this *&^% so we can post on our own away from pricks like this?  No one gives a *&^% where you go, although I think you should go to hell or at least back to high school you illiterate prick.