I already put my first seat deposit down at the University of Kansas but I'm still waiting to hear from the University of New Mexico. Both schools are about equal in rank, price, and job prospects. (as far as I know)
I'm driving to Kansas the first week in May and if I go about an hour out of my way I can visit UNM.
I called New Mexico and they said that I wouldn't have a letter until the first of May.
Should I visit New Mexico even though the rejection letter might be in my mailbox at home when I get there?