Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Westlaw or Lexus Nexus?  (Read 6568 times)

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Delicious Study Drugs...
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2008, 07:22:55 PM »
going to the psychiatrist at 25 after you graduate college and get accepted to law school because you can't study for 5 straight hours like a cyborg is exactly what the medical field wants you to do.

You have no f-ing clue what you're talking about.

Shut the @#!* up.

Prize Fight Promoter

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don King with a Law Degree
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jshap4321
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »
going to the psychiatrist at 25 after you graduate college and get accepted to law school because you can't study for 5 straight hours like a cyborg is exactly what the medical field wants you to do.

Shut the @#!* up.

Lol.. Classy lady.  This topic obviously hits close to home for you.  How does that adderall taste?

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2008, 07:37:14 PM »
If you can tell me a story of someone you know that went to a psychiatrist, paid for an evaluation and was DENIED adderall or other stimulants, you would win this debate.  But... you can't...  so you lose.

Ooo, ooo!  I know, I know.  Concludes Argues that the lack of existence of an event in a specific instance proves the lack of existence in all cases.

That is the CR, right?  I figured Justin just got lost and placed his "identify the flaw" problem in here rather than the Studying for the LSAT thread.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 07:38:12 PM »

Shut the @#!* up.

Lol.. Classy lady.  This topic obviously hits close to home for you.  How does that adderall taste?

Classier lady than will ever give you the time of day, if there's any justice in this world.

Prize Fight Promoter

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don King with a Law Degree
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jshap4321
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2008, 07:46:15 PM »
I should've known who I would be debating in a thread entitled "Delicious Study Drugs."  Enjoy your pills guys...

gclemen1

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2008, 07:56:51 PM »
Hey hairless guinea pig...  what part of your hard-hitting questionnaire recorded the levels of your brain chemistry?  I am not saying those with notable difficulties shouldn't seek regulation through drugs, but going to the psychiatrist at 25 after you graduate college and get accepted to law school because you can't study for 5 straight hours like a cyborg is exactly what the medical field wants you to do.  If you can tell me a story of someone you know that went to a psychiatrist, paid for an evaluation and was DENIED adderall or other stimulants, you would win this debate.  But... you can't...  so you lose.

Justin, do not talk about things that you have no clue about.  I would like to inquire what psychological disorders you believe have brain chemistry tests done in order for a psychiatrist to evaluate a patient effectively.  Psychiatrist have an initial visit, and if the symptoms are there, the DSM classifies the patient as having the disorder.  Same for depression, schizophrenia, anti-personality disorder and every other disorder in the DSM.

I am not bashing anyone, and don't neccesarily believe that everyone who has ADHD medication has the disorder, but until the DSM changes criteria, the current state of affairs will continue.  I am not a psychiatrist, so I will let the people who have gone through years of medical school and certification make the decisions on specific cases.

Law Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2008, 08:47:44 PM »
Hey hairless guinea pig...  what part of your hard-hitting questionnaire recorded the levels of your brain chemistry?  I am not saying those with notable difficulties shouldn't seek regulation through drugs, but going to the psychiatrist at 25 after you graduate college and get accepted to law school because you can't study for 5 straight hours like a cyborg is exactly what the medical field wants you to do.  If you can tell me a story of someone you know that went to a psychiatrist, paid for an evaluation and was DENIED adderall or other stimulants, you would win this debate.  But... you can't...  so you lose.

TITCR, even though kind of harsh.  There is a deplorable phenomenon going on with psychiatrists' greed.  They love law students.

CTX4258

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2008, 09:17:18 PM »
This man is a genius.  Many of the students who finished at the top of the class were on something.  For 1 year, you finish top 10%, get Law Review, and you're set for the rest of your life.  That's pretty good cost-benefit.

It is only for the naive who don't believe this stuff is going on.  The drug is a huge edge on your competition because you'll never be tired.  It's a cruel world out there but it's reality. 

I couldnt agree more. 
155/2.78  Soft Factor: ADHD / Full Disclosure

Sergio

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2008, 01:17:30 AM »

Shut the @#!* up.

Classier lady than will ever give you the time of day, if there's any justice in this world.

Do not insult Cady, even though she insults people and curses at will.  She doesn't believe in "males" and "females", so she can excuse her behavior by saying that people who want her to act with a tiny speck of class are just "oppressing" women.  Not surprised she takes the side of the greedy shrinks and pillpoppers. I

t...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2008, 01:45:21 AM »

Shut the @#!* up.

Do not insult Cady, even though she insults people and curses at will.  She doesn't believe in "males" and "females", so she can excuse her behavior by saying that people who want her to act with a tiny speck of class are just "oppressing" women.  Not surprised she takes the side of the greedy shrinks and pillpoppers. I

Lol.
Cady on October 16, 2007, 10:41:52 PM

i rhink tyi'm inejying my fudgcicle too much

Huey on February 07, 2007, 11:15:32 PM

I went to a party in an apartment in a silo once.