Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Law school outlines-- ALL subjects--- FREE SHIPPING  (Read 1403 times)

whalercanehockey

• View Profile
Law school outlines-- ALL subjects--- FREE SHIPPING
« on: April 12, 2008, 05:15:41 PM »
Law school finals are coming!

While I don't think anything replaces doing your own outline, these can be useful in learning black letter law or in supplementing those concepts you're having difficulties with.

Best of all, you get to pick the subject you need. Choose one from the following list:

Criminal Law
Criminal Procedure
Civil Procedure
Constitutional Law
Contracts
Torts
Property
Agency and Partnership
Corporations
Elder Law
Employee benefits
Entertainment Law
Evidence
Family Law
Health Law
Professional Responsibility
Real Estate Transactions
Sports Law
Wills and Trusts

PM me to set up payment thru PayPal. Be sure to specify which outline you are purchasing. The $7.99 price is for ONE outline in any of the above subject areas. Additional outlines can be purchased for $5 each.

Shipping is free as the outlines will be emailed to you in pdf format. The outline will get to you within hours of your payment clearing, which means you won't have to waste what little valuable time is left waiting for it to come in the mail.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Law school outlines-- ALL subjects--- FREE SHIPPING
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 05:22:31 PM »
This is ridiculous.  Nobody knows who you are, what your credentials are, etc.... Not to mention that a blanket outline doesn't work.  They need to be specific to the casebook, the textbook, and the Professor.  Go peddle your wares elsewhere cupcake.

whalercanehockey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 05:57:57 PM »
Maybe you can't read, which maybe is a reason you should buy one.
I do believe I said nothing takes the place of doing your OWN outline, but these can be used to SUPPLEMENT it.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 06:06:55 PM »
Maybe you can't read, which maybe is a reason you should buy one.
I do believe I said nothing takes the place of doing your OWN outline, but these can be used to SUPPLEMENT it.

You are an idiot.  Probably not even a law student, or, if you are, likely a garbage one.  Why would anybody pay you for your outlines whenever there are free databases on the web?

whalercanehockey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 06:11:01 PM »
same reason you felt the need to look here.  :P