Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: are all law schools filled to the brim with feminine hygiene product bags?  (Read 2829 times)

blackpowerman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Why are there so many feminine hygiene product bags in law school?  Is it just mine?  I go to a TTT (Third Tier Toilet) and half the time I think I am at Harvard by the way some of these elitists act.  Seriously, what gives?   
"The fox knows many tricks; the hedgehog one good one" - Archilochus

redjay

• View Profile
yes, there are d-bags everywhere. However if you want to avoid them you can, or you can just tune them out when they speak. Lots of people think they are better than you if they do really well, these tend to be the same people who say stuff like "oh, that professor's allowed to be arrogant, didn't you know he was on Havard Law Review."

I think d-bags flock to law school because d-bags are generally all about money, and they thing law school leads to that.

Just my opinion, but I'm guess you didn't see many of those kids you are talking about at the public interest career fair. 

Peaches

• View Profile

PSU commented this on another thread:
This isn’t to say that the critics of T3/T4 schools are totally out of the loop when it comes to students at these schools. IMO, the people from my T4 school were far more arrogant (and clueless) about the career they were pursuing than the people at my current T2 are. Many of these students bought into the idea that a law degree is a big money earner, regardless of where you go. Couple that with the fact that when you tell the common person you’re in law school, they “ooh and aah” and otherwise stroke your ego about what you’re doing and assume you’re going to be rich and successful.

Based on the people I know at a range of schools, that seems true to me.

xboxed

• View Profile
    • Email

This isn’t to say that the critics of T3/T4 schools are totally out of the loop when it comes to students at these schools. IMO, the people from my T4 school were far more arrogant (and clueless) about the career they were pursuing than the people at my current T2 are. Many of these students bought into the idea that a law degree is a big money earner, regardless of where you go. Couple that with the fact that when you tell the common person you’re in law school, they “ooh and aah” and otherwise stroke your ego about what you’re doing and assume you’re going to be rich and successful.

http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Hour-Amateurs-Decade-Profession/dp/0061349496/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207922750&sr=8-1

scooby21322

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cmschube
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/login.php
Mine definately is.

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
At my TTTTTTTXZYPXTXZAQFT  most everyone is nice.  Sure there are a few people who are cocky, but I think my schools has an institutional "niceness" to it that people pick up on.

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I know mine is. They are tolerable, but they most seem to want to join SBA for some reason and be on a "board position."

SBA "leaders" are like the people in highschool who were on the yearbook staff. They think they're really cool but they have no idea that they are total tools.

Oh well, I digress...

earl of warren

• View Profile
    • Email

http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Hour-Amateurs-Decade-Profession/dp/0061349496/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207922750&sr=8-1

Is this the fabled Philalawyer.net book?  The link says by "The Philadelphia Lawyer."

brasky

• View Profile
    • Save your soul!  Please donate to the Church of Leeology
    • Email
OK, I have come to think the term "tool" is so stupid.  Everytime anyone uses it I ask, "So what exactly is a tool?"  Most of the time the answer is, "you know, I'm not sure."  Or they think for a bit and give me a completely not even remotely close to each other answer. 

Anyway, only use terms that you know what they mean... otherwise you sir are a tool.  Yeah I have no idea what it means... nor does anyone else. 

In terms of people being lame: don't judge a book by its cover... thats all I have to say.  Perhaps most of the time you are right... but when you are wrong you feel like a loser. 
Save your soul!  The afterlife operates because of donations!  Please donate to the Church of Leeology.
http://supermanversusjesus.blogspot.com

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
it means penis.