Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LoopHole  (Read 4582 times)

jd2008

• View Profile
LoopHole
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:59:38 PM »
Some distance law schools that are bar approved are not even proctored and mostly self paced by mail even for some(and online). The first year bar exam sucks, but if you take your first year at a state accredited college(even non ABA approved) you can be exempt from that exam. Even if your GPA was too low to continue in the old school. That means the cal state bar will let you get exempt from the mini bar even if you get all D's and kicked out of the old state school for low(but not fully failing) grades. Not recommended for all, but an interesting loophole that I found while reading the offical bar examiners book.

Dr. Balsenschaft

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LoopHole
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 07:35:45 PM »
Pathetic.

jd2008

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 06:52:04 PM »
How is it "pathetic"? It is the law. Odd I admitt, but the law. What are you a Doctor of and what is your job, since you seem so important(at least to yourself).?

Pathetic.

Dr. Balsenschaft

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 08:30:30 PM »
How is it "pathetic"? It is the law. Odd I admitt, but the law. What are you a Doctor of and what is your job, since you seem so important(at least to yourself).?

Pathetic.

I'm a Doctor of love and I'm the manager of a small, yet successful, buggery farm.

jd2008

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 03:13:24 PM »
haha. Seriously guy what do you do for a living. Is the "dr" thing just an online title or for real too?

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 03:32:02 PM »
haha. Seriously guy what do you do for a living. Is the "dr" thing just an online title or for real too?

you are kidding right?  did you read his online name?  it is clearly a sexual innuendo, like the name tag on one of those Halloween costumes.

jd2008

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 03:50:25 PM »
Ok.... I get it now. Kind of messed up for some stoner to post his pervert thoughts here, but whatever. You got me "Doc".

you are kidding right?  did you read his online name?  it is clearly a sexual innuendo, like the name tag on one of those Halloween costumes.
[/quote]

Dr. Balsenschaft

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 06:57:09 PM »
Ok.... I get it now. Kind of messed up for some stoner to post his pervert thoughts here, but whatever. You got me "Doc".

Wait, how am I a stoner?  I can see pervert, but stoner doesn't make any sense.

jd2008

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »
yeah sorry about that. I was just P.O'd that I didn't catch the joke in your online name sooner. I know some stoners locally that do jokes like that is all. I read some of your past posts after I posted and you seem like a smart guy. What made you decided to go with that name though? Just curious. You in a law program right now and still looking?

Wait, how am I a stoner?  I can see pervert, but stoner doesn't make any sense.

sternerstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 03:03:00 PM »
JD 2008,
just man up and ask the good doctor ballsenshaft for his number,,, or at least a referral.