Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Annoying Classmates 2nd Ed.  (Read 1831 times)

Angelcynn

• View Profile
Annoying Classmates 2nd Ed.
« on: April 05, 2008, 05:05:17 PM »
So I've read the original annoying classmates string a few times for comic relief (warning- do not read that one in class because you will laugh out loud - yes, I refuse to abbreviate that) and to know that I am not alone in my suffering.  However, I feel that the string must be resurrected because there is a whole new breed of crazy out there kids.  I am a 1L, and I believe I've experienced enough crazy to last me though the rest of my schooling.  Sadly, though, I will continue through these next years with these classmates...  First off - to both of you - what is up with IM'ing the chick who sits next to you in class?  Is your life really so interesting that you must continually tell each other about all the exciting stuff that happened in the last millisecond?  And I could seriously write a novel about the guy next to me, but that will have to wait until another time.  Suffice it to say at this point that today he was looking through the school's facebook and making notes in it - is this creepy, or am I just influenced about the other things he has done?