Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Any currect UVA students?  (Read 562 times)

vincentkao

• View Profile
    • Email
Any currect UVA students?
« on: April 05, 2008, 07:22:20 AM »
Hello. I am looking for UVA current students.

From the school website I found the meal plan for law students only covers breakfast and lunch. I have written to the school to ask could law students participate other meal plan in schools. The school replied that because other meal plan are located far from the law school, so it's unlikely for law students to attend other meal plan.

I would like to know how you guys take care of the dinner in UVA law school, I mean, is there any way that law students don't need to cook (eat in the student restaurant) and still eat cheap.

Thank you

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Any currect UVA students?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 08:16:46 AM »
You could also learn to cook for yourself...it's really not that hard, and making your own food (for breakfast, lunch AND dinner) is likely much cheaper than a meal plan (at least it can be cheaper if you shop right).

If you're in law school, you're adult enough to know how to do some basic cooking for yourself.

AnneBoleyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »
LOL.  OP, did your mom attend the UVA admitted students weekend a few years back? :)

If so, she's now an LSD legend.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 12:22:14 AM »
LOL.  OP, did your mom attend the UVA admitted students weekend a few years back? :)

If so, she's now an LSD legend.

okay, i didnt hear this story, please share :)

and OP, get a girlfriend or boyfriend that knows how to cook.  problem solved :)

AnneBoleyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 12:34:51 AM »
Some guy brought his mom to UVA Admitted Students Weekend in 2006 (maybe 2005?) and during one of the panel discussions, Mom raised her hand and was dissatisfied with campus meal options. 

She said something like, "This will be the first time he's lived away from home.  How is he supposed to eat???"  Apparently the admissions panel just sort of mumbled through something, and all of his classmates sat there in shock.  Then they all ran home and posted about him on the LSD pre-law board.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 08:17:04 AM »
Some guy brought his mom to UVA Admitted Students Weekend in 2006 (maybe 2005?) and during one of the panel discussions, Mom raised her hand and was dissatisfied with campus meal options. 

She said something like, "This will be the first time he's lived away from home.  How is he supposed to eat???"  Apparently the admissions panel just sort of mumbled through something, and all of his classmates sat there in shock.  Then they all ran home and posted about him on the LSD pre-law board.

That was hilarious!  I forgot about that story.   :D

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 08:29:27 AM »
hahah, ridiculous  ;D

LawstCause

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 08:39:47 AM »
Wow.  Prestigious UVA caters exclusively to morons and mama boys.  I feel better about myself.  Of course, there is plenty of room in academia for the afore mentioned types.