My status is "Decision" now too. I know it's all speculation but now I'm thinking seriously about what to do. I'm curious--and i'm sure this has all been said on another thread, but is there something to be said about staying at your current school with a top 5% rank--or even higher. I'm lower tier two (in the 80's), and would love to hear any feedback on the pros and cons. Also, what you all think the fall recruiting is like for transfers at G-Town, considering there would likely be around 100 of us.Thanks
Thank you everyone.All very helpful posts. It is definitely a tough decision--one thing I notice, a lot of established professionals (lawyers and otherwise) that I've spoken with say I would be foolish not to attend if I get in. I guess it's just a decision we can only make for ourselves, tailored to our own situations.thanks again
Page created in 0.219 seconds with 19 queries.