Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Indiana Bar Study Courses?  (Read 3249 times)

jcopland

• View Profile
Indiana Bar Study Courses?
« on: March 31, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »
I am a Michigan attorney planning to take the Indiana bar in July ... it's been 10 years so I have to do a complete review (I haven't touched UCC or criminal, etc. in 10 years).  I want to get a bar review course on ipod or CDs.  Here's my question... the ONLY bar review course I can find that offers Indiana specific law is BarBri.  Can this possibly be correct?  Does anyone know if any other prep course has a book or section on Indiana law?  I just need to know if I have ANY option other than BarBri... the $1400 "lease fees" seem really excessive.  Thanks in advance!

anna13

• View Profile
Re: Indiana Bar Study Courses?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 08:05:41 PM »
I'm deleting my original message and posting this link: http://www.indybar.org/barchoose.cfm

Can't vouch for it at all. Good luck!

landryl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 02:48:01 AM »
If you took BarBri courses, did you keep your books? If so, are you willing to sell them?

schizm

• View Profile
    • Outlines4Lawschool
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 01:54:25 AM »
If you look at the website in my signature it offers free bar exam outlines (in exchange for some of your old law school outlines). The bar outlines were created using the BarBri courses along with several others.

The only reason I am mentioning it is because the bar outline pack also includes bar outlines for several Indiana courses such as commercial paper and secured transactions. Just some food for thought if you are looking to save some money on bar courses with Indiana.
www.outlines4lawschool.com - Law School Outlines & FREE Bar Exam Outlines!