Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: First Year Pepperdine law book wanted  (Read 1099 times)

Limeng423

• View Profile
    • Email
First Year Pepperdine law book wanted
« on: March 31, 2008, 03:21:06 AM »
I am a admitted student of Pepperdine, if you want to sell all the law text book for first year, please let me know.

egosumcignus

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: First Year Pepperdine law book wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 06:34:27 AM »
Limeng423,

You should wait to buy your books.  The first year class is split up into sections and the sections have different professors.  Not all the professors use the same books.  Therefore, if you purchase now, you may end up with books that are useless to you.  Once you get your schedule (closer to the start of school) and find out what section you're in (and what professors you will have), check with the bookstore to find out what books your professors are using and then repost this invitation to buy books by listing the specific books you need.  Professors don't teach in the same section from year to year, so posting a blanket statement like, "I need the books for a section B professor" would not get you the desired results.  Congratulations on your acceptance and, if you have any questions, come over to the "Pepperdine student taking any questions" thread (I think it's on the pre-law boards).  There are at least two of us that will post there regularly and we'd be happy to give you the inside scoop on the first year at Pepperdine SOL.