Law School Discussion

Finnegan Henderson, Fish and Richardson how difficult to get a job at either?

thanks.  you've been helpful.  wtf?

full disclosure:  I'm actually a fry cook at Roy Rogers.  Messing with legal professionals on the internet is just a hobby of mine.

1LMan

• View Profile
Well, I just find it hard to believe that if you are as smart as you claim to be that you need to post on here to figure out if you have a shot at Finnegan....

Who claimed to be smart?  I said I have a bachelor's in physics, a master's in chem E and that I'm a patent agent at a mediocre firm.  If that's your idea of winning the nobel prize... or that it's even all that great... you must be a toothless idiot.

1LMan

• View Profile
Funny, because I've got a Biglaw SA lined up at a firm on par with Finnegan.... What's that say about you big man?

Funny, because I've got a Biglaw SA lined up at a firm on par with Finnegan.... What's that say about you big man?

I don't think it says anything about me, but I agree that it is funny.  Where do you go to law school?  What's your technical background?  How are your grades?  What's your name?

It would also be helpful if you could post your transcripts in their entirety.  Thanks in advance.

1LMan

• View Profile
I asked your school, and background because you asked about your shot at a firm....

You need to get off the internet dude, you respond within 2 minutes EVERY time I send a message lol.  Later. 

I call flame.