Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Finnegan Henderson, Fish and Richardson how difficult to get a job at either?  (Read 4906 times)

muchalucha

• View Profile
thanks.  you've been helpful.  wtf?

full disclosure:  I'm actually a fry cook at Roy Rogers.  Messing with legal professionals on the internet is just a hobby of mine.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Well, I just find it hard to believe that if you are as smart as you claim to be that you need to post on here to figure out if you have a shot at Finnegan....

muchalucha

• View Profile
Who claimed to be smart?  I said I have a bachelor's in physics, a master's in chem E and that I'm a patent agent at a mediocre firm.  If that's your idea of winning the nobel prize... or that it's even all that great... you must be a toothless idiot.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Funny, because I've got a Biglaw SA lined up at a firm on par with Finnegan.... What's that say about you big man?

muchalucha

• View Profile
Funny, because I've got a Biglaw SA lined up at a firm on par with Finnegan.... What's that say about you big man?

I don't think it says anything about me, but I agree that it is funny.  Where do you go to law school?  What's your technical background?  How are your grades?  What's your name?

muchalucha

• View Profile
It would also be helpful if you could post your transcripts in their entirety.  Thanks in advance.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I asked your school, and background because you asked about your shot at a firm....

You need to get off the internet dude, you respond within 2 minutes EVERY time I send a message lol.  Later. 

muchalucha

• View Profile
I call flame.