Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: MPRE EXAM THIS SATURDAY!  (Read 6464 times)

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
Re: MPRE EXAM THIS SATURDAY!
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 08:01:54 AM »
Wishing EVERYONE GOOD LUCK TODAY ON THE MPRE!!! We Will all be in the testing room in about an hour!! Thanks for the awesome link!! I tried calling and couldn't get that kind of info!!

Hopefully this will show we are all Ethical lawyers!!! CIAO!
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!

mtfbwy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »
So...how did everyone do?

Ivo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 04:07:09 AM »
well,well, how I did?.... I don't know ...it's always the same feeling....it was my 3th time to take the MPRE...I guess I'm ultra unethical ))))))hopefully this time I did better.First time I got a score of 76 for California the passing score was 79.Second time 67 passing score 79.Know the score is 86????? will see..
I read the statistics for 2005 MPRE, is the % you have mention out of 60 or 50 questions.Did actualy somebody knows how they choose dose 10 question that are not taken into account? Randomly or the questions are initially estableshed? What about if you answer dose 10 question right and they don't count ......I guess you are in trouble.....
I went to Long Beach to take the exam.
p.s. As usual the questions on the real exam were more difficult than dose from the BarBri book sample tests.....

WhiteyEMSR

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 07:31:26 PM »
well,well, how I did?.... I don't know ...it's always the same feeling....it was my 3th time to take the MPRE...I guess I'm ultra unethical ))))))hopefully this time I did better.First time I got a score of 76 for California the passing score was 79.Second time 67 passing score 79.Know the score is 86????? will see..
I read the statistics for 2005 MPRE, is the % you have mention out of 60 or 50 questions.Did actualy somebody knows how they choose dose 10 question that are not taken into account? Randomly or the questions are initially estableshed? What about if you answer dose 10 question right and they don't count ......I guess you are in trouble.....
I went to Long Beach to take the exam.
p.s. As usual the questions on the real exam were more difficult than dose from the BarBri book sample tests.....

Haha, nice try.

Ivo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »
In what sence? my try is nice?

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 11:04:40 AM »
In what sence? my try is nice?

Scores came back a couple of weeks ago.... How did you do?? Hopefully you passed!!
    FYI..I passed!! Good luck!
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!