Law School Discussion

Studying in Bookstores

Studying in Bookstores
« on: February 26, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »
I’ve been studying at the Barnes & Noble next to my school for three years now. Most of the time, they play classical music and jazz…only now, they’re starting to play more and more techno, and they’re starting to play it really, really loud, and it’s starting to really piss me off.

Is the bookstore hoping to “make reading cool again?” Does techno music increase sales? Or does Barnes & Noble just want me study somewhere else?

-RickLax

Re: Studying in Bookstores
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 05:34:21 PM »
I can't decide whether you're oblivious or a very peculiar satire.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 05:49:16 PM »

I think he's just an idiot trying to promote his blog.

I can only assume his blog consists of random discussions/rants nobody cares about, much like all the threads like this he starts on here.

My guess is that he has ideas throughout the day of things he thinks are witty or quirky that will really provoke discussion. Then, he posts them on here, day after day after day.

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 11:25:04 PM »

I think he's just an idiot trying to promote his blog.

I can only assume his blog consists of random discussions/rants nobody cares about, much like all the threads like this he starts on here.

My guess is that he has ideas throughout the day of things he thinks are witty or quirky that will really provoke discussion. Then, he posts them on here, day after day after day.

Why not go find out for yourself?

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 12:45:41 PM »
But go find out on the new blog, here: -RickLax

Not LawSchoolBlogger.com