Here is my dilema...I sent out a large number of cover letter/resumes to mid/small size firms last week (after getting about 30 or so big law rejections) and have yet to hear back from anyone. After sending those out I sent out a handful of letters/resumes to state supreme court justices and district ct judges. Today I received an interview offer from a state supreme court justice. I would prefer a paying job this summer, but I know state supreme court internships are limited. So, I am not sure what to do, should I try to delay the interview in the hopes that I get an interview for a SA? I am not going to go to an interview with a judge unless I am plan on accepting the job if she offers it to me during the interview. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, what is considered better on a resume a small/mid SA or a judicial internship at the state supreme court? FYI - I plan on going the corporate law route after graduation. My fall grades put me in top 5% at a T2.