Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: OCI callback  (Read 7463 times)

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: OCI callback
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 02:29:02 PM »
Yeah, I can read.... Cite your school.  It's not like someone will out you at a university with hundreds of students.

Again, you are my hero, you really are......

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 02:33:14 PM »
What a big man you are!  You're at a T25 and "a seemingly average student" (your words, not mine).

I'm not going to out myself on a public discussion board.  But I have very good grades at a school ranked substantially higher than yours.  Good enough?  You only look like a d-bag by scoffing at me for going to a low-ranked school in 3 posts.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 02:50:56 PM »
What a big man you are!  You're at a T25 and "a seemingly average student" (your words, not mine).

I'm not going to out myself on a public discussion board.  But I have very good grades at a school ranked substantially higher than yours.  Good enough?  You only look like a d-bag by scoffing at me for going to a low-ranked school in 3 posts.

I have no problem with being average in a T25 school.  I'll be making market rate just like you this summer.  Get over yourself.

Dr. Balsenschaft

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 03:18:58 PM »
Lamest discussion board argument ever. But keep it up, I'm bored.

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 03:22:32 PM »
But... but... he started it!

:)
Anyway, agreed.  Very lame and unrelated to the OP.  The "get over yourself" comment is really rich, considering his earlier posts on the thread.