Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Weird Day  (Read 1708 times)

lawisfun2010

• View Profile
Weird Day
« on: February 05, 2008, 06:38:35 PM »
So I got an email today from the firm I wanted to work at since I was like 12.  It was just a general email saying they didn't hire many 1L's so sorry.  I sent a quick email back saying thanks for the consideration and what not.

I then got a call from the firm saying that they sent me that email by mistake.  They said I should be receiving a call from the recruiting coordinator soon. 

Any ideas on how positive this might be.  I figured if they were gonna offer me an interview they could of done it when they called and told me there was a mistake.  I am very excited and a little confused.  Any ideas on what to take of this situation.  I have a really good connection at this firm that is helping me out so I am hoping that they aren't just going to call to say no politely.

McLovin

• View Profile
Re: Weird Day
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 07:11:52 PM »
So I got an email today from the firm I wanted to work at since I was like 12.  It was just a general email saying they didn't hire many 1L's so sorry.  I sent a quick email back saying thanks for the consideration and what not.

I then got a call from the firm saying that they sent me that email by mistake.  They said I should be receiving a call from the recruiting coordinator soon. 

Any ideas on how positive this might be.  I figured if they were gonna offer me an interview they could of done it when they called and told me there was a mistake.  I am very excited and a little confused.  Any ideas on what to take of this situation.  I have a really good connection at this firm that is helping me out so I am hoping that they aren't just going to call to say no politely.

This is sad.

Dip827

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 08:07:51 PM »
just from your user name i can tell you're a tool

jimmyjohn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »