Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Question about an outline!  (Read 3024 times)

passerby1982

• View Profile
Question about an outline!
« on: January 23, 2008, 01:31:35 AM »
Hello everyone! I am a long-time lurker and a first time poster.  ;D

I have looked ALL OVER the web for an outline that is keyed to my Property II book but have had no luck. My prof apparently uses a rare book: "Fundamentals of Modern Property Law 5th Ed.  (Rabin, Kwall, & Kwall)".

Does anyone have a decent outline for this text? I have looked at all the usual sites for outlines and was hoping someone may have used this book before.

Thanks!  :)

passerby1982

• View Profile
Re: Question about an outline!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 01:09:59 AM »
Not a single taker?  ???

YouKnowMySteez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 10:01:43 AM »
I used that book last year. An outline is definitely out there, there's one in my school's outline bank. Keep searching, friend.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
Hello everyone! I am a long-time lurker and a first time poster.  ;D

I have looked ALL OVER the web for an outline that is keyed to my Property II book but have had no luck. My prof apparently uses a rare book: "Fundamentals of Modern Property Law 5th Ed.  (Rabin, Kwall, & Kwall)".

Does anyone have a decent outline for this text? I have looked at all the usual sites for outlines and was hoping someone may have used this book before.

Thanks!  :)

Is this a first time professor?  It's not so important that the outline be keyed to a book; it's more important that the outline be keyed to the class as taught by a specific professor, IMO.  If this professor has taught property before at your school, start asking 2 and 3Ls if they have an outline and would be willing to share.

passerby1982

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 04:47:28 PM »
I used that book last year. An outline is definitely out there, there's one in my school's outline bank. Keep searching, friend.

How about a link? I look for two hours last night with no avail!

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »

It's pretty likely that this person's school's outline bank is password protected.  Some schools have open outline banks, but for the most part, it seems like most of them require a school username/password. 

YouKnowMySteez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 06:36:25 PM »

Yeah, it's password protected. I wouldn't have a problem just sending it to you, but I believe that's the same as sending others an exam off of the exam bank. i.e. A complete no-no and apparently unethical.

But yeah, maybe try looking for the specific prof or just getting a generic outline and rearranging it as you talk about subjects.

workway2much

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »
What school has it in its outline bank?

workway2much

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 05:42:20 PM »
A really great outline source is www.outlinedepot.comhttp://www.outlinedepot.com/preview.aspx?uploadid=25968&textbookid=222.  I may not have posted the link very well but you can look it up under the textbook.  The Brigham Young outlines are consistent with this text for real property.