Law Students > Studying and Exam Taking

Question about an outline!

(1/2) > >>

passerby1982:
Hello everyone! I am a long-time lurker and a first time poster.  ;D

I have looked ALL OVER the web for an outline that is keyed to my Property II book but have had no luck. My prof apparently uses a rare book: "Fundamentals of Modern Property Law 5th Ed.  (Rabin, Kwall, & Kwall)".

Does anyone have a decent outline for this text? I have looked at all the usual sites for outlines and was hoping someone may have used this book before.

Thanks!  :)

passerby1982:
Not a single taker?  ???

YouKnowMySteez:
I used that book last year. An outline is definitely out there, there's one in my school's outline bank. Keep searching, friend.

jacy85:

--- Quote from: passerby1982 on January 23, 2008, 01:31:35 AM ---Hello everyone! I am a long-time lurker and a first time poster.  ;D

I have looked ALL OVER the web for an outline that is keyed to my Property II book but have had no luck. My prof apparently uses a rare book: "Fundamentals of Modern Property Law 5th Ed.  (Rabin, Kwall, & Kwall)".

Does anyone have a decent outline for this text? I have looked at all the usual sites for outlines and was hoping someone may have used this book before.

Thanks!  :)

--- End quote ---

Is this a first time professor?  It's not so important that the outline be keyed to a book; it's more important that the outline be keyed to the class as taught by a specific professor, IMO.  If this professor has taught property before at your school, start asking 2 and 3Ls if they have an outline and would be willing to share.

passerby1982:

--- Quote from: YouKnowMySteez on January 25, 2008, 10:01:43 AM ---I used that book last year. An outline is definitely out there, there's one in my school's outline bank. Keep searching, friend.

--- End quote ---

How about a link? I look for two hours last night with no avail!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version