Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 3.33 GPA on a B curve to GULC from WCL (American)?  (Read 6732 times)

uart

Re: 3.33 GPA on a B curve to GULC from WCL (American)?
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 11:32:36 PM »
Wait and see what happens second semester.  Bump that up to a 3.5 and I bet you would be good to go.  GULC puts almost all the apps. on hold til the spring grades come out anyways.

I just hope I can drag it up this semester...

brightline

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 10:48:52 PM »
A 3.3 is likely too low for GULC EA. If you get high grades at the end of this semester, like 3.7 or so, you might have a shot. Just like in regular law school apps, ECs don't mean a whole lot. It's mostly about the grades.

Go through the transferapps database.

To the other posters, a 3.45 probably isn't going to cut it either.

SWATJester

• http://wikilaw.blogspot.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TacSimSWATJester
    • View Profile
    • May It Please The Court -- A guide for 1L's and aspiring law students.
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 12:22:52 AM »
A 3.3 is likely too low for GULC EA. If you get high grades at the end of this semester, like 3.7 or so, you might have a shot. Just like in regular law school apps, ECs don't mean a whole lot. It's mostly about the grades.

Go through the transferapps database.

To the other posters, a 3.45 probably isn't going to cut it either.

I'm a moderator at transferapps ;) I wanted to get the opinion of here though. Yeah, I can tell that the 3.3 isn't going to cut it; I didn't have illusions that it was that great in the first place, but after learning that it is a B+ curve instead of a B curve, I'm definitely not going to make the cut (good of AU to tell us these things huh?)
Are you a 1L or aspiring law student? You need to read this!
http://wikilaw.blogspot.com
A guide for 1L's and law students-to-be written by a 1L at American University Washington College of Law.