Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Post Your Grades as you get them!  (Read 17315 times)

justaguy88

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Post Your Grades as you get them!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 02:30:08 PM »
I guess the only people inclined to post their grades are the people who did well.  Predictable I guess.

Me, I'm still waiting for all of my grades.  The deadline is monday and still today...friday, I dont have a single one.  Guess they are all waiting till the last moment....

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 02:50:19 PM »
I don't get my 1L first semester grades till the 25th, but I really did not feel good about the exams.
c'est la vie!

uart

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2008, 04:19:56 PM »
I don't get my 1L first semester grades till the 25th, but I really did not feel good about the exams.
c'est la vie!

I didn't feel good at all about either of those A's I posted, FWIW. I was convinced I was headed for the bottom quarter of my contracts class.

Average1L

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 05:07:53 PM »
Civ Pro A+ 4.33! (Only 1 A+ was given)
LARW I A-
Torts A-
Crim B+ (shocked, I had a perfect score (highest in class) on the midterm)
Contracts I B+ (relieved, I consider myself lucky)
GPA: 3.666 on a draconian forced curve of 2.67-3.00, the curve was actually just raised
I am hoping this puts me in the top 25%

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 05:30:02 PM »
Moot court: CRE

thats all im sharing, haha, not a good idea to put your grades up on a public forum

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 05:39:35 PM »
Moot court: CRE

thats all im sharing, haha, not a good idea to put your grades up on a public forum

I agree that this is the dumbest post of all time lol.  I also think half of the folks on here are lying.  Gotta love the internet......

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 05:45:16 PM »
hahaha, agreed, agreed, although i think there is a possibility they are telling the truth, only a certain breed of people post incessantly on internet chat sites, lol.

I have a bunch of classes with people from your section this year, the girls are so much cuter...

Root Hog

• Sr. Citizen
  • The USA PATRIOT Act
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »
Legal Writing : B+

Contracts: A

Civ Pro: A

Torts: C ??????

This is, by far, the class in which I expected my best performance. This hurts a little.

NeverTrustKlingons

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 11:57:44 PM »
I also thought I got an A in Tort Law and did not... I think it's really a class where EVERYONE knows 'the law' (nothing hard about it), so the A's come down to people who can really make the connections between laws/theories and be a little creative with it.  Oh well! 
I'll never trust a Klingon.  Klingon bastards killed my son.  -- Captain James T. Kirk, USS Enterprise NCC-1701

inremsleep

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2008, 06:32:30 PM »
Contracts -- A+ -- Unorthodox prof who didn't/doesn't really teach that well, but think I started getting it in Nov. I think everyone just gave up.

CivPro -- A+ -- Great prof who let you know EXACTLY what she wanted, but she wanted EVERY step of the analysis on the exam. I think most just left stuff out.

Prop -- A -- Got lucky. I thought I whiffed on the essays, but I guess everyone did.

Torts -- A -- My hardest and favorite class. Thought I did well, but not that well. Most satisfying A I've ever gotten b/c I felt like an idiot in this class most days.

Lawyering -- B -- Oh well.

I was freakin' psyched when I saw these. I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 A's.  I would have been disappointed if I had gotten more than 1 C.  Anyway, round 2 starts Monday. Good luck all.