Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Taking Two Bar Exams: NY & CA  (Read 768 times)

drewnyc

• View Profile
Taking Two Bar Exams: NY & CA
« on: December 23, 2007, 11:52:03 AM »
Does anyone know of any resources discussing how one sits the NY and CA Bar Exams - I assume one takes one in the summer and then the other the following spring???

thanks.
-drew

slacker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Two Bar Exams: NY & CA
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 12:56:23 PM »
I've heard of a source of information but it's sort of a secret -- only a couple people know of it. It's called the Internet.

antwan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 03:07:56 PM »
You would have to take one in July and then wait til February for the other. Probably not a great idea since you would have to take off work for 4 months out of the year (assuming you followed Barbri).

kernelgt

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 06:13:57 PM »
I've heard of a source of information but it's sort of a secret -- only a couple people know of it. It's called the Internet.

Isn't that what he's doing?  How else do you suppose he posted the question?  Ok, I'm kidding, I know you mean to actually do the research himself, but from an efficiency perspective, it's much easier and time-saving to just post a question to some random board and check back in a few days to see if anyone has relevant information or did the research for you (not that it's always accurate, I concede, but that's the trade-off for not doing the groundwork oneself and it at least gives one some ideas to confirm through more reputable sources). 

slacker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 11:21:14 PM »
Hey, if it works for him, all the best. Maybe he can get someone to study for him, too.

Doesn't seem like it's working for him, though.