Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 1L Supplements for Sale  (Read 3719 times)

Lawbster

• View Profile
    • LSN
1L Supplements for Sale
« on: December 20, 2007, 09:40:58 PM »
Yay! The semester is finally over! I'm selling my supplements from my first semester, I only bought supplements people highly recommended, so I can vouch for all of these.

Torts:

Crunchtime Torts, BRAND NEW, used for 3 days to cram for Torts. $20

Glannon's Examples and Explanations: The Law of Torts 3rd Edition; this has highlighting and some writing. $15

Gilbert Law Summaries Torts Commercial Outline, practically new, has a name in sharpie on the side, little/no writing inside. Great for reference. $15

Law in a Flash Torts Flash cards, highlighting on the sides of many cards, doesn't affect use though. All cards there, great for learning core basics. $10

Criminal Law:

Dressler's Black Letter Outline, this is amazing. Wow. Saved me for this class. Practically new, no writing/highlighting to speak of. $20

Dressler's Understanding Criminal Law, great condition, worn a bit I suppose. Great to supplement the black letter outline book for more in depth research. $10

Law in a Flash Crim Law. 99% of cards there at least, probably 100%. $15

High Court Case Summaries Keyed to LaFave. Practically brand new, detailed summaries of the cases in CrimLaw. Perforated pages so you can tear them out, I didn't though. $12.

Contracts:

Examples and Explanations: Contracts. Great condition, some writing and some normal wear. $17.

Chirelsteins Concepts and Case Analysis on the Law of Contracts. This is like THE hornbook to have. A little worn, a few case names highlighted. This is an amazing book. $20.

Law in a Flash: Contracts. A little worn I suppose. 'Nuff said. $10

Emanuel Law Outlines Contracts. A commercial outline, great condition, slightly worn. $7.

Crunchtime Contracts. Again, great for a summary of the law before exams. BRAND NEW. $20

Legalines Contracts Keyed to Dawson. This is decent for quick summaries of cases. $7.

Civil Procedure:

Civ Pro 1 Law in a Flash Cards. Should all be there, maybe a little wear. $15.

Misc:

Black's Law Dictionary Third Pocket Edition NEW. $15.

Legal Writing Fourth Edition by Linda Edwards. Pretty much new. $20, it was $60 new.

Interactive Citation Workbook for The Bluebook. 2005 Edition, good for BB practice. $15.

Barron's Law Dictionary - Looks like a pocket guide, soft black cover. Bought over this last summer, never opened. BRAND NEW. $10.

LEEWS - CDs, everything included, no writing in book. $100.

Lawbster

• View Profile
    • LSN
Re: 1L Supplements for Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »
Updated with things that have been sold.

Lawbster

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 04:55:46 PM »
Sold most of this stuff, changed prices on other things. I have a couple other things, too.

Getting to Maybe, condition is practically new with no writing or anything. VERY good book, helped me get As. $12.

Texas Law Review Manual on Usage and Style Eighth Edition - A very practical bluebook-like guide. Great to have, no writing inside. $3 + shipping, or I'll include it if you buy anything else for $2 and no extra shipping.

If anyone needs it, I have an extra Bluebook current edition (18th). I have one for school and one for home, but I really only need one for school. :p Make an offer if you really want it.

putterbug

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 07:45:40 PM »
I bought from this poster and was very pleased.  Items were shipped timely, you don't have to worry about auctions, and quality is high.

Lawbster

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 12:26:58 PM »
I bought from this poster and was very pleased.  Items were shipped timely, you don't have to worry about auctions, and quality is high.

Thanks for posting.

Others: Updated again with sold stuff. Added LEEWS. Enjoy!