Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I have my LAW (legal writing and analysis) final in 2 hours..WTF?  (Read 644 times)

AssaultAndBattery

• View Profile
    • Email
So yeah, I have this thing in 2 hours. It feels like I am going in blindfolded as there was nothing to study and they will be testing us on briefing cases and writing.

Anyone else have a weird final like this? I should be drunk already after my last REAL final. Cheers to all who finish there finals today!!!   :D

redjay

• View Profile
Re: I have my LAW (legal writing and analysis) final in 2 hours..WTF?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 05:46:46 PM »
I've heard of friends having finals where they are being tested on citations and stuff- but not on the ability to brief. Sorry, that kinda sucks. At least you are done today - I still have to memorize pages and pages of statutes cuz my professor doesn't want to provide us with any of that kinda stuff for our final on monday, and wants us to cite them specifically. But anyway - congrats to people making it through their first semester. I'm almost there.

Big V

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I have my LAW (legal writing and analysis) final in 2 hours..WTF?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »
So yeah, I have this thing in 2 hours. It feels like I am going in blindfolded as there was nothing to study and they will be testing us on briefing cases and writing.

Anyone else have a weird final like this? I should be drunk already after my last REAL final. Cheers to all who finish there finals today!!!   :D

Yea, know how you feel. I knew the rules. I could spot the issues. But, could not put it together in an essay. I feared essays and screwed up. Always wondered why the fact pattern was so strange. Hope you did well. My best.

Big V